Views: 16 Author: China Xicheng Publish Time: 2021-07-23 Origin: China Xicheng
Plastic waste gas overview
Nowadays, plastic products are widely used. Daily life, clothing industry, environmental protection equipment, building materials, etc. cannot do without plastic products. However, excessive use of plastic products also brings environmental hazards. Not only will waste gas be generated during the production of plastic products, but also the disposal of waste plastics is also a major problem. At present, the common plastic waste gas treatment methods include chemical methods and incineration and landfill methods. Whether it is melting regeneration, thermal cracking, energy recovery or incineration, these methods are inseparable from high temperature treatment, which will produce a large amount of toxic and harmful gases and smoke. If these harmful substances are directly discharged into the atmosphere, they will cause serious secondary problems. Pollution. Therefore, whether it is the production of plastic products or the treatment of waste gas plastic products, plastic waste gas will be generated. If these waste gas are not effectively treated and discharged into the atmosphere, they will pose a serious threat to the atmospheric environment and human health.
Plastic waste gas composition
Most of the waste gas generated during the production or recycling of plastic products is organic waste gas. The main components of the waste gas are: benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, styrene, o-xylene, m-p-xylene, n-undecane, acetone, butanone , Ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, etc. But on the other hand, different plastic factories use additives or different manufacturing processes in the production process, and the exhaust gas components produced are also different. Therefore, when treating different waste gas, the technical solutions used to treat the waste gas efficiently and economically are also different.
Wet scrubber filtration scheme
The waste gas purification PP Wet scrubber is suitable for the acid mist treatment scheme. The acid mist waste gas is collected by the suction hood or other air collecting devices and then passed through the PP duct. Under the action of the end anticorrosive centrifugal fan, the acid mist waste gas is drawn into the waste gas purification In the PP spray tower, the acid mist exhaust gas flows upward in the purification tower, and the wind speed slows down. The filler layer with a large specific surface area and a certain concentration of sodium hydroxide alkali solution undergo acid-base neutralization reaction and absorption, and then pass the top of the tower to remove the mist. The water mist is removed from the layer, and the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan passes through the tower after exiting the tower. Under the action of the centrifugal fan, the gas is sent to the chimney system, and then the treated clean gas is discharged at an altitude of 15 meters.
(1) High adsorption efficiency and strong adsorption capacity
(2) It can treat a variety of mixed organic waste gas at the same time, with high purification efficiency
(3) Small footprint, simple maintenance and management, and low operating cost
(4) Strong adaptability, fully enclosed type, available indoors and outdoors, wide application range
(5) Adopting automatic control operation design, easy and safe operation
Scope of application
Wet scrubber is widely used in petroleum, chemical, rubber, coating, printing, electronics, pharmaceuticals, textile printing and dyeing, food, furniture, coating, plastics, feed, leather, machinery, semiconductor manufacturing, material synthesis and other industries with low concentration and high air volume Waste gas treatment.
UV photolysis purification solution
UV photolysis waste gas treatment technology refers to the use of high-energy UV ultraviolet light beams to decompose oxygen molecules in the air to produce free oxygen (ie active oxygen). Due to the imbalance of positive and negative electrons carried by free oxygen, it needs to be combined with oxygen molecules to produce ozone and ozone. It has a strong oxidizing property. Through ozone, the organic waste gas and malodorous gas can be degraded and converted into low-molecular compounds, water and carbon dioxide by synergistic photolysis and oxidation of organic waste gas and malodorous gas.
(1) Efficient deodorization: It can efficiently remov (VOC), inorganics, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, mercaptans and other major pollutants, as well as various malodorous gases, and the deodorization efficiency can reach more than 95%. "Comprehensive Emission Standard of Air Pollutants"
No pretreatment: organic gases do not need special pretreatment, such as heating, humidification, etc. The working environment temperature of the equipment is between -30°C and 95°C, the humidity is between 30% and 98%, and the PH value is within the range of 2-11. Can work normally.
(2) No need to add any substances: only need to set up corresponding exhaust pipes and exhaust power, so that malodorous gas and industrial waste gas can be deodorized, decomposed and purified through UV photolysis waste gas purification equipment, without adding any substances to participate in chemical reactions.
(3) Strong adaptability: It can be adapted to the deodorization and purification treatment of medium and low concentrations, different industrial waste gas substances, and can work continuously for 24 hours a day, and the operation is stable and reliable.
(4) Low operating cost: No mechanical action, no noise, no special management and routine maintenance, only regular inspections, low equipment energy consumption, low equipment wind resistance <50pa, which can save a lot of exhaust power energy consumption.
(5) Safe and reliable: Due to the photolysis principle, the module adopts explosion-proof treatment, which eliminates potential safety hazards. It has high fire-proof, explosion-proof and anti-corrosion performance, and the equipment performance is safe and stable. It is especially suitable for oil (gas) fields, petrochemicals and pharmaceuticals And other industries with high explosion-proof requirements.
Scope of application
Printing factories, printing and dyeing factories, electronics factories, plastic factories, paint factories, furniture factories, oil refineries, rubber factories, chemical factories, paper factories, leather factories, pesticide factories, pharmaceutical factories, paint factories, fertilizer factories, food processing factories, feedstuffs Purification and treatment of odorous gases and industrial waste gas such as plants, flavor and fragrance plants, slaughter plants, sewage treatment plants, garbage transfer stations, spray painting, etc.