Views: 3 Author: Xicheng Ep Ltd Publish Time: 2022-06-08 Origin: Xicheng Ep Ltd
The laboratory ventilation system is a very important system in the laboratory. The correct installation of polypropylene ventilation ducts is a very important link to ensure the efficient and energy-saving operation of the ventilation system. Today we will take a look at some of the problems that need to be paid attention to when installing polypropylene ventilation ducts in laboratories.
1. Remove internal debris before installing the PP air duct
Before installation of the PP air duct, the internal and external debris should be removed, and the cleaning and finished products should be done well. After construction, the pipe opening should be blocked in time. If the debris is not removed, the system resistance will increase, and the filter screen and pipeline will be blocked in serious cases.
2. After the PP air duct system is installed, the inspection and test of light leakage and air leakage are not carried out according to the regulations
The measurement of light leakage or air leakage is an inspection measure for the construction quality of ventilation and air conditioning, which must be inspected in strict accordance with the required specifications. The entire system and project engineering fail to meet the usage requirements, increasing unnecessary rework and waste, as well as wasting energy.
3. The installation position of the PP air valve is inconvenient for operation and maintenance
All kinds of air valves should be installed in the parts that are convenient for operation and maintenance, and maintenance ports should be set in the ceiling or in the well.
4. Spacing between PP duct support and hanger
If the distance between the air duct supports and hangers is too large, the air duct will be deformed and the sensory effect will be affected; if the expansion bolts are not used properly, the weight of the air duct will exceed the bearing capacity of the hanging point and even cause the air duct to fall, causing construction safety hazards.
5. The interface leaks when the PP air duct system adopts the combined flange connection
If the air leakage of the interface does not meet the quality standards, the loss of air volume of the entire system will be too large, and the air volume requirements cannot be met, resulting in a serious waste of energy.
6. There are no embedded parts at the connection between the brick structure air duct and the metal air duct, or the sealing gap is too large or the connection is not tight
7. Distortion occurs when flexible short pipe and rectangular short pipe are installed
The distortion of the short tube is easy to cause quality problems and also affects the appearance, so special attention should be paid during installation.
8. The flexible short pipes of the smoke prevention and exhaust system are made of flammable materials
The production material of the flexible short pipe of the smoke prevention and exhaust system must be a flame retardant material, and a flexible material that is anti-corrosion, moisture-proof, airtight, and mildew-resistant should be selected. For air-conditioning systems, measures to prevent condensation should be taken; for air-conditioning purification systems, materials with smooth inner walls and not easy to generate dust should be used.
9. PP air duct system is provided with anti-swing bracket
During the installation of laboratory ventilation ducts, when the length of the main and dry air ducts suspended horizontally exceeds 20m, a fixed point to prevent swinging should be set, and each system should not be less than 1. If not set, the system will run The air duct moves and vibrates.