Views: 5 Author: Xicheng EP LTD Publish Time: 2022-12-06 Origin: Xicheng EP LTD
Industry is the basic driving force to promote the development of human society, and it also promotes the development of productivity. However, many problems that follow have to attract people's attention, and environmental problems are one of them. Various waste gases, waste water, and waste residues are produced in the process of industrial production. The discharge of these industrial production wastes into the natural environment will undoubtedly cause harm to the environment. Among them, the discharge and impact of industrial waste gas are the largest. Exhaust gas discharged into the air will spread with the flow of the atmosphere, threatening people's health. Therefore, how to control industrial waste gas has become a problem that must be paid attention to in modern industrial production. In response to this problem, Honey Iger Field Works mainly made a detailed discussion on the problems and countermeasures of industrial waste gas pollution in my country, hoping to bring help to friends who are troubled by industrial waste gas.
With the acceleration of urbanization, the increase of processing industries and petrochemical industries in various places, the increase of automobiles, etc., more and more exhaust gases are emitted into the atmosphere, and these exhaust gases are difficult to decompose and will diffuse with the flow of the atmosphere, polluting The range is large, and it poses a great threat to the environment and people's health. Therefore, we should take sustainable development as the guiding concept, and take the harmonious development of industry and the environment as the basic goal, strengthen the control of industrial waste gas pollution, protect the natural environment, and protect people's health.
Since human development entered the stage of industrialization, exhaust gas pollution has always been a major problem that plagues people. However, the natural environment is the basis for human survival. If we cannot survive, then development is out of the question. Only by minimizing the impact of industrial production on the environment can we truly sustain industrial development. Therefore, it is necessary to implement the concept of environmental protection in industrial production, improve the prevention and control technology of industrial waste gas pollution, limit the discharge of harmful and large-scale waste gas, make industrial development, economic progress and environmentally friendly development, and achieve benign and sustainable development.
The so-called industrial waste gas refers to the harmful gas produced in industrial production. Morphologically, industrial waste gas can be divided into particulate waste gas and gaseous waste gas. However, with the development of industrial production technology, radioactive waste gas is also found in industrial waste gas. If these industrial waste gases are discharged into the atmosphere without treatment, they will seriously threaten the environment and human health. According to the source classification, industrial waste gas can be divided into fuel combustion waste gas and fuel production waste gas. The source of industrial waste gas in my country is mainly produced by fuel combustion. For example, in the production of charcoal, manufacturers need to burn and fumigate wood, so a large amount of gaseous and granular waste gas will be generated, which will seriously affect the environment around the manufacturer. With the development of industry, the discharge of industrial waste gas in my country has also increased, and the environment has a limited carrying capacity for waste gas. The secondary pollution caused by exhaust gas has become another severe test for industrial development.
The petrochemical industry is the industry with the largest emission of industrial waste gas production, and it is also the most difficult to control waste gas pollution. Because the waste gas emitted from petrochemical production is not only complex in composition, various in variety, but also large in volume and highly polluting, it is difficult to treat. From the morphological analysis, industrial waste gas can be divided into particulate waste gas and gaseous waste gas.
Such pollutants are mainly polluting smoke and dust generated in the production process, and their sources mainly include cement factories, heavy industrial material production plants, heavy metal manufacturing plants, and chemical plants. In production, the raw materials required by such enterprises need to be purified. Due to the large amount of impurities, the purified combustibles cannot be completely burned and decomposed, so they exist in the form of smoke and dust, forming waste gas, which is discharged into the atmosphere and causes air pollution.
In industrial production, waste gas will inevitably be produced, and if these waste gases are discharged into the air without treatment, they will definitely have an impact on the environment. Among them, gaseous waste gas is the most diverse and most harmful industrial waste gas. At present, gaseous waste gas mainly includes nitrogen-containing organic waste gas, sulfur-containing waste gas and hydrocarbon organic waste gas.
(1) Nitrogen-containing waste gas. Such exhaust gases can damage the composition of the air, altering the gas composition. Especially the combustion of petroleum products, the amount of combustion of petroleum products in industrial production is huge, and the content of nitrogen compounds in petroleum products is large, so the exhaust gas will contain a large amount of nitrogen oxides. If it is discharged into the air, the content of nitrogen oxides in the air will increase. Atmospheric circulation is affected.
(2) Sulfur-containing waste gas. Sulfur-containing waste gas will cause direct harm to people's living environment. This is because it can form acidic substances when combined with water in the air, causing acid rain. Acid rain can cause damage to plants, buildings and human health, especially the human respiratory tract. In addition, it will also affect the soil and water sources, causing secondary pollution.
(3) Hydrocarbon organic waste gas. This type of exhaust gas is collectively referred to as hydrocarbons, which are organic compounds mainly composed of carbon atoms and hydrogen atoms. The diffusion of such exhaust gases into the atmosphere can cause damage to the ozone layer and cause a series of problems with far-reaching consequences. For example, the destruction of the ozone layer will increase the exposure to ultraviolet rays, which can cause damage to human skin and cause various health problems. In addition, changes in ultraviolet radiation will also have an impact on ecosystems and climate.
The government and relevant regulatory departments should strictly supervise the problem of industrial waste gas pollution, discover problems in a timely manner, and give guidance to enterprises that need rectification.
(1) Governance. First of all, people should realize the harm of industrial waste gas pollution to the atmosphere, the seriousness of this problem, and the necessity of controlling industrial waste gas pollution. Strengthen supervision, conduct regular inspections and notifications on enterprises, and whoever pollutes will be treated.
(2) Find the problem. At present, the most serious environmental pollution problem in our country is air pollution, which is most closely related to human life. Therefore, once a problem is found during the notification and inspection process, it will not be tolerated and must be taken seriously.
(3) Increase the importance of enterprises on waste gas treatment through strict supervision. As the government, we must strictly supervise, seal up unqualified enterprises and stop operations. In our country, many factories do not hesitate to pollute the environment for profit, or even if they are forced to install exhaust gas treatment systems, in order to reduce production costs in production, exhaust gas treatment has only become a decoration. Therefore, it is very necessary to strengthen the environmental awareness of factory managers and workers. Environmental protection departments should organize regular visits to factories to carry out environmental protection campaigns to make workers and factory managers aware of the consequences of indiscriminate discharge of industrial waste gas.
Factories discharge industrial waste gas at will without effective treatment, which is largely due to the lack of effective supervision by the management department. Therefore, the environmental protection department should supervise and manage the factory's waste gas discharge for a long time. If there is any violation, timely Communicate with engineering personnel; if the problem cannot be effectively resolved, the plant needs to be stopped and modified. In addition, government departments should also crack down on factories that discharge waste gas at will. Once found, factories that discharge waste gas at will should be dealt with strictly. As an individual enterprise, we must strictly abide by the relevant laws and regulations of environmental protection, respond to government policies, self-monitor, and contribute to the realization of the "blue sea and blue sky" of mankind.
At present, many industrial sites must comply with the emission standards of the National Environmental Protection Agency, because once the emission concentration exceeds the standard, they will be punished accordingly, so how do we know the concentration value of the exhaust gas? At this time You need to use a precision instrument called: online gas concentration detector, which can detect the concentration of industrial exhaust gas online in real time 24 hours a day, and can upload the detected real-time concentration value to the local environmental protection bureau platform, so that the environmental protection bureau 24-hour monitoring and inspection, usually most of the components of industrial waste gas are collectively referred to as VOC gas, also known as volatile organic compound gas. In addition, the treatment technologies of industrial waste gas mainly include activated carbon adsorption, deep catalysis, direct combustion, condensation recovery, absorption and recent Newly discovered biological processing technologies in 2010, these technologies have their advantages and disadvantages and room for improvement.
Improving the prevention and control technology and equipment of industrial waste gas will improve the treatment efficiency of industrial waste gas and reduce the harm caused by its discharge. Therefore, we must continue to innovate the treatment technology of industrial waste gas, invest funds and manpower, research and develop new treatment technologies, add more advanced equipment, and combine the current atmospheric treatment needs and environmental characteristics to select appropriate treatment methods to promote a good environment. construction.