Views: 3 Author: Xicheng EP LTD Publish Time: 2022-09-09 Origin: Xicheng EP LTD
PP ductwork is characterized by no corrosion, wear resistance, no scaling, vibration and noise reduction, anti-freeze cracking, anti-condensation, less heat loss, simple installation and long service life.
1. FRPP (corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, high pressure resistance, hygienic non-toxic, recyclable, suitable for corrosive liquid transportation (such as acid-base liquid) and municipal water supply and drainage systems. It has excellent impact resistance and tensile strength , light weight, easy installation and maintenance. Widely used in chemical, chemical fiber, chlor-alkali, dye, water supply and drainage, food, medicine, sewage treatment and other industries.)
2. PPR (PPR is non-toxic, hygienic and recyclable. The softening temperature of PPR Vicat is 131°C, the maximum use temperature is 95°C, and the long-term use temperature is 70°C. It is a heat-resistant, heat-insulating and energy-saving product. .)
3. PPH (also called hot melt pipe. It is non-toxic, light in weight, pressure-resistant and corrosion-resistant, and is becoming a popularized material, but it is rarely used in decorative projects. Generally speaking, this material is not only suitable for cold water pipes, also suitable for hot water pipes, and even pure drinking water pipes.)
4. PPs (PP flame retardant air duct is a high-quality flame retardant pipe improved by adding flame retardants. The flame retardant air duct can achieve the flame retardant effect of V-2 to V-0 grades, and gradually replace ordinary PP air ducts. )
5. PP ductwork (PP plastic ventilation ducts are widely used in industrial ventilation, exhaust emission, laboratory ventilation systems because of their good corrosion resistance. PP ductwork can be customized in various sizes and specifications.)
No corrosion: PP ductwork can withstand high-concentration acid-base corrosion with a pH value of 1-14 in a wide temperature range.
Wear-resistant and non-scaling: the inner wall of PP ductwork and pipe fittings is uniform and smooth, with small airflow resistance and no scaling.
Vibration and noise reduction: PPP ductwork has excellent sound insulation performance, which can reduce vibration and noise caused by airflow.
Anti-freeze cracking: PP material has better elasticity, so that the cross-section of pipes and pipe fittings can expand together with the freezing liquid without bursting.
Anti-condensation, less heat loss: PP material is a poor thermal conductor, which can reduce condensation and reduce heat loss.
Simple installation: PP ductwork is light in weight, easy to install and operate, and can be welded.
Long service life: Under the specified conditions of use, the service life of the PP ductwork system can reach 50 years.
All indoor distribution pipes should be matched with pipes of other systems and should be installed at a higher place or close to the wall. The pipes should be parallel or perpendicular to the wall. Outdoor distribution pipes should be parallel or perpendicular to the building.
The outdoor pipe part is a buried pipe device, and the indoor distribution pipe part is a mixed device of buried pipe and open pipe. All pipes must not be buried in concrete unless otherwise specified.
Before installing the pipeline, the pipeline should be clean, and the pipe fittings should be inspected in detail before use.
For all leaking pipelines, pipeline hangers and brackets should be able to adapt to the expansion and contraction of pipelines, prevent shaking, and adjust the height to maintain the specified slope of the pipeline. The contractor shall refer to the building structure drawing, select the type of supports and fixing supports, draw construction drawings and submit them to the supervision engineer for approval.
When installing PP ductwork, the influence of ambient temperature on the installation quality should be considered. Generally, when the temperature is higher than 40℃ or lower than 0℃, it is not suitable for construction and installation.
Due to the large expansion coefficient of PP ductwork, thermal compensation should be considered during installation, generally based on natural compensation, such as a square expansion device.
When PP ductwork is laid overhead, the pipeline should be supported by a pipe frame, which can be made of angle steel, split steel pipe and other materials, so that the reinforced polypropylene can be stretched freely on the pipe frame.
When PP ductwork needs to be concealed. It is recommended to use pipe trenches for laying, and pipes are generally connected by welding. If it is buried for special reasons, it should be buried directly in the form of casing, so as not to mix hard debris into the backfill and cause poor pipeline.
When PP ductwork is flanged, it should be strictly aligned, and the maximum allowable deviation in the axial direction should not be greater than 2mm. Adjustments should not be made by forcibly tightening the bolts. The bolts should be tightened twice, the first time the bolts should be tightened evenly and symmetrically on the diagonal, and then tightened again.
Polypropylene pipes should meet the QB1929-93 standard.
Polypropylene pipes are made of copolymer grade polypropylene pipes, special raw materials for general-purpose pressure water delivery and drinking water delivery.
Hygienic performance 3. PP drinking water pipe conforms to GB/T17219.