Views:6 Author:China Xicheng Publish Time: 2021-07-26 Origin:China Xicheng
Asphalt waste gas source
There are many sources of bitumen flue gas emissions, and the sources are as follows:
(1) Industrial thermal processing processes that produce pitch from coking, oil refining, etc.;
(2) The process of heating asphalt to prepare asphalt products;
(3) The process of heating asphalt for paving roads, repairing houses or making anti-corrosion coatings;
(4) The process of heating or burning bituminous products containing bitumen, petroleum, bituminous coal, wood, and oil shale.
Characteristics of Asphalt Waste Gas
(1) Asphalt flue gas is characterized by easy adhesion and flammable and explosive above a certain temperature. In the process of collecting, transporting and eliminating smoke, it is easy to stick to the surface of pipes and equipment to form liquid to solid asphalt. The consolidated asphalt is difficult to remove, which often causes pipeline blockage and equipment damage, making the system unable to operate normally.
(2) The components of bitumen flue gas are extremely complex and vary with the source of bitumen. Asphalt flue gas contains solid and liquid particles condensed from volatile components of asphalt, and organic matter in vapor state. Part of the organic matter is high molecular polymer, which will cause serious pollution to the environment.
(3) The flue gas contains a variety of organic substances, including carbocyclic hydrocarbons, cyclic hydrocarbon derivatives and other compounds, many of which are harmful to human health.
(4) Asphalt smoke contains many polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons such as benzopyrene, benzanthracene, carbazole, and most of them are carcinogens and strong carcinogens. The particle size is mostly between 0.1 and 1.0μm, and the smallest is only 0.01μm. , The largest is about 10.0μm, which is a variety of carcinogens represented by 3,4-benzopyrene. The main way to harm human health is to attach to the floating dust below 8um and be sucked into the human body through the respiratory tract.
Principles of Scheme Design:
(1) Assist enterprises in adopting scientific and reasonable collection methods, and try to reduce air volume on the premise of achieving the collection effect.
(2) Actively and steadily adopt new technologies and equipment, and adopt advanced and reliable pollution control techniques based on the status quo and management level of the enterprise, and strive to achieve stable operation, low cost, convenient management, and easy maintenance, so as to achieve complete elimination of waste gas pollution and protection The purpose of the environment.
(3) Properly solve the pollutants generated during the construction and operation of the project to avoid secondary pollution.
(4) Strictly implement the current national and local regulations, regulations and standards promulgated by the country, such as fire prevention, safety, health, and environmental protection.
(5) Choose new, high-efficiency, low-noise equipment, and pay attention to energy saving and consumption reduction.
(6) The overall layout should be compact, reasonable and unobstructed, simple and practical. Minimize the land occupation and construction difficulty of the project.
(7) Strictly implement relevant national design codes and standards, and attach importance to fire protection and safety work.
(8) In accordance with the requirements of national and local environmental protection laws, regulations and industrial policies, industrial pollution shall be treated, and the social, environmental and economic benefits of construction projects shall be brought into full play.
Design emission standard: Asphalt smoke emission volume 0.18KG per hour, emission concentration 40 mg per cubic meter
Considering the operating cost and safety of the asphalt waste gas to be treated, the process route of the plan is proposed to adopt a “ventilation system (fan, collection hood, pipe) + smoke removal system (ionization trap) + deep purification system (wet scrubber adsorption system + catalytic Combustion)” is the core process to treat the waste gas.