Views: 8 Author: Xicheng Ep Ltd Publish Time: 2022-03-01 Origin: Xicheng Ep Ltd
1. Brief description of ammonia waste gas
Ammonia waste gas is produced in pharmaceutical, fertilizer, chemical, silica gel and other industrial production. Ammonia is a colorless gas with a pungent odor, corrosiveness and toxicity. Long-term inhalation will cause adverse effects on the human body. And cause damage to the environment, must be disposed of before discharge.
Ammonia waste gas has the characteristics of being easily soluble in water, and it can be treated with water.
2. Ammonia waste gas treatment process
According to the characteristics that ammonia gas waste gas is easily soluble in water, we use waste gas scrubber to treat ammonia gas waste gas. The waste gas scrubber is a waste gas treatment equipment with water as the medium. The ammonia gas waste gas enters the bottom of the spray tower, passes through the spray layer, and the spray head sprays water downward. The ammonia gas waste gas contacts with water and dissolves in water. Finally, ammonia gas All the waste gas is soluble in water and meets the emission standard.
3. Advantages of waste gas scrubbers in treating ammonia gas waste gas
(1) According to the nature of ammonia gas waste gas, a spray tower is used to treat ammonia gas waste gas, and the purification efficiency reaches 98%.
(2) The shell of the exhaust gas scrubber is made of corrosion-resistant PP material, which can resist the corrosion of ammonia gas and has a life span of up to ten years.
(3) The waste gas washing tower can adapt to different concentrations of ammonia waste gas, with stable performance, and does not interfere with the work of the production equipment in the workshop during operation.