Views: 25 Author: China Xicheng Publish Time: 2021-08-02 Origin: China Xicheng
The current decoration market has very high requirements for PP ducts, including material, price, and other aspects. Although the small PP pipe is inconspicuous, it plays a vital role in home decoration. People are very concerned about the material of PP air pipe valves, so what materials are used for PP air pipe valves on the market now? The following editor will introduce you to the relevant information about PP air pipe valves.
What material is the main material of the PP duct valve
PP duct, glass fiber reinforced polypropylene pipe. Specializing in the production, sales, and installation of FRPP ducts, the raw materials are pure and no return material is added, the equipment is advanced, and the technology is sophisticated. The FRPP ducts produced have smooth inner and outer walls, uniform texture, low fluid resistance, and strong ventilation; acid and alkali resistance, corrosion, and temperature resistance It has stable performance prevents secondary chemical reactions between the medium in the tube and the tube body, and reduces the difficulty of purification of industrial waste gas and liquid; it is non-toxic and tasteless, environmentally friendly and hygienic, non-scaling and non-bacterial, suitable for process pipelines in the food industry. Air ducts are pipes used for air transportation and distribution. In the chemical, food, and other industries, the requirements for ventilation duct systems are getting higher and higher. Metal ducts are far behind plastic ducts in terms of chemistry, hygiene, and economic efficiency. PP air ducts are widely used in the purification treatment of acid mist, alkali mist, alkaline waste gas, and organic waste gas in chemical, chemical fiber, textile, pharmaceutical, and other industries.
Classification of PP duct valves
1. One-time regulating valve: If the system is not balanced, it is a regulating valve designed to achieve the required air volume. It is divided into flapper valve, butterfly valve, multi-leaf regulating valve, and three-way valve.
2. Frequently switched regulating valves: Mainly include fresh air valve, primary and secondary air return valve, exhaust valve (including exhaust valve for comprehensive exhaust and partial exhaust).
3. Automatic control valve: Mainly used for automatic adjustment of fresh air, primary return air, and secondary return air. In addition to meeting the requirements of frequently-on-off regulating valves, it should also have good regulating characteristics.
Material and advantages of PP duct valve
The so-called PP pipe actually refers to the material made of polypropylene, which is mainly used in the indoor cold and hot water supply system of buildings. Compared with other materials of pipes, it has good advantages:
1. No corrosion: PP duct valve can withstand the PH value in a wide temperature range, ranging from 1 to 14 high acid and alkali corrosion concentrations.
2. Wear-resistant and non-scaling: PP pipe valves and pipe fittings have a uniform and smooth inner walls, with low flow resistance and no scaling.
3. Reduce vibration and noise: PP pipe valve has excellent sound insulation performance, which can significantly reduce vibration and noise caused by liquid flow.
4. Anti-freeze cracking: PP material has excellent elasticity so that the pipes and pipe sections can expand with the frost heaving liquid without cracking. 5. Anti-condensation, low heat loss: PP material is a poor thermal conductor, reducing condensation and reducing heat loss.
6. Simple installation: PP pipe valve is light in weight, easy to install and operate, and has weldability.