Views: 16 Author: Xicheng Ep Ltd Publish Time: 2021-12-06 Origin: Xicheng Ep Ltd
What are the characteristics of pp pipe
1. Corrosion resistance
PP pipes can withstand the PH value in a wide temperature range, ranging from 1 to 14 high concentrations of acid and alkali corrosion.
2. No scaling
The inner walls of PP pipes and pipe fittings are uniform and smooth, with low flow resistance and no scaling.
3. Good sound insulation
PP pipe has excellent sound insulation performance, which can significantly reduce vibration and noise caused by liquid flow.
4. Anti-freeze cracking
The material of PP pipe is excellent in elasticity, so that the pipe and pipe section can expand with the frost heaving liquid without cracking.
The material of the pp pipe is a poor thermal conductor, which can reduce condensation and reduce heat loss.
6. Simple installation
The PP pipe is light in weight, easy to install and operate, and has weldability.
7. Long service life
The life of the PP pipe system can reach about 50 years under the specified conditions of use.
Features of Pvc pipe
1. It has good tensile and compressive strength, but its flexibility is not as good as other plastic pipes.
2. The fluid resistance is small, the pipe wall is very smooth, and the water delivery capacity is significantly improved.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance. It is not affected by damp water and soil pH. No anti-corrosion treatment is required when laying pipelines.
4. It has good water tightness, whether it is connected by bonding or rubber ring, it has good water tightness.
5. Anti-bite, will not be corroded by rodents.
What is the difference between pp pipe and pvc pipe
1. Different production materials
The main raw material of pp pipe is polypropylene; the main raw material of pvc pipe is polyvinyl chloride.
2. Different features
The pp pipe is non-corrosive, wear-resistant, non-scaling, reduces vibration and noise, anti-freeze cracking, anti-condensation, low heat loss, simple installation, and long service life.
PVC pipe has strong corrosion resistance, easy bonding, low price, hard texture, high compressive strength, and good water tightness.
3. Different uses
PP pipe is a non-toxic, hygienic, high temperature resistant and recyclable pipe type. It is mainly used in indoor cold and hot water supply systems in buildings, and also widely used in heating systems. It is widely used in chemical, chemical fiber, chlor-alkali, dyes, water supply and drainage, food, medicine, sewage treatment industries.
PVC pipes are used for drainage, waste water, chemicals, heating fluid and cooling fluid, food, ultra-pure liquid, mud, gas, compressed air and vacuum system applications.