Views:6 Author:Xicheng Ep Ltd Publish Time: 2021-11-02 Origin:Xicheng Ep Ltd
PP sheet, also known as polypropylene (PP) sheet (PP pure board, modified PP board, reinforced PP board, PP welding rod), is a semi-crystalline material. It is harder than PE and has a higher melting point. Since homopolymer PP is very brittle when the temperature is higher than 0℃, many commercial PP boards are random copolymers with 1 to 4% ethylene or clamp copolymers with higher ethylene content.
Polypropylene PP sheet has low density, easy welding and processing, superior chemical resistance, heat resistance and impact resistance, environmental protection, and odorless. It is currently one of the most environmentally friendly engineering plastics. The main colors are white, microcomputer color, other colors can also be customized according to customer requirements. Application: Acid and alkali resistant equipment. Polyolefin plastics are one of the main products of petrochemical industry, and their output accounts for a large share in the plastics industry, and they are the most important general-purpose plastics. The main varieties of polyolefins include polyethylene, polypropylene, polybutene, polyisobutylene (mainly used for rubber), poly-4-methyl-1-pentene and several copolymers. Polyolefins are widely available, inexpensive, and have many excellent properties such as electrical properties, chemical resistance, and solvent resistance. They also have the advantages of being easy to process by a variety of molding methods, so they are the most widely used in plastic materials.
What are the main specifications of polypropylene pp sheet?
1. Polypropylene pp sheets must be produced in accordance with certain specifications, and only pp sheets that meet the specifications are qualified.
2. In general, the specifications of polypropylene pp sheets are 1220×2440mm and 1500×3000mm. These specifications of pp sheets have good dimensional stability and are not prone to problems during use.
How to choose good quality polypropylene pp sheet?
1. In the process of choosing polypropylene sheets, don't blindly try to be cheap. Although some businesses have small profits but quicker sales, the price of some polypropylene sheets is lower than the price of raw materials. When encountering such pp sheets, consumers must consider It is clear whether to buy, so as not to affect the use effect.
2. When buying pp sheets, you should choose a well-known and formal manufacturer, because some small workshops use inferior materials when making pp sheets and do not make them as required. The products often have quality problems. Therefore, consumers Polypropylene sheets produced by regular manufacturers should be selected.
3. Before buying polypropylene pp sheet, it is recommended that you sign a quality contract with the merchant. Don't sign a quality contract with the merchant because you buy less materials. Once the sheet has problems in the future, you can also solve it in accordance with the quality contract to avoid future problems. The two parties caused unnecessary disputes due to the quality of the polypropylene pp sheet.