Views:8 Author:China xicheng Publish Time: 2021-04-19 Origin:China xicheng
Industrial waste gas pollution is currently the critical target of various countries' requirements. What equipment is generally used in standard industrial waste gas treatment?
Activated carbon adsorption tower
1. Equipment introduction:
The activated carbon adsorption tower is an effective measure to remove water odour, natural and synthetic dissolved organic matter, and micro-pollutant substances. Most of the relatively large organic molecules, aromatic compounds, halogenated alkynes, etc., can be firmly adsorbed on the surface of activated carbon or in the voids and have apparent removal effects on humus, synthetic organics and low molecular weight organics. It is an efficient and economical Practical waste gas purification and recovery device.
2. Sub-product introduction:
Drawer type activated carbon adsorption tower; pp activated carbon adsorption tower; honeycomb activated carbon adsorption device;
3. Working principle:
Before the exhaust gas passes through the activated carbon adsorption device, it passes through a primary pretreatment filter to remove solid particles and enter the activated carbon adsorption tower. After the exhaust gas is absorbed and purified by the activated carbon layer, the organic waste gas molecules in the gas are removed, and the removal rate reaches 60-90%. Whether relatively large organic molecules, aromatic compounds, halogenated alkynes, etc., can be firmly adsorbed on the surface of activated carbon or in the voids. Simultaneously, it has a significant removal effect on humus, synthetic organics and low-molecular-weight organics.
Spray tower|washing tower
1. Equipment introduction: The scrubber is a kind of industrial waste gas treatment equipment. It is produced based on the improvement of the floating packing layer gas purifier. It is widely used in the pretreatment of industrial waste gas purification and dust removal, and the purification effect is perfect. For the coal gasification process, gas washing is inevitable, and this unit operation is used regardless of the coal gasification technology. Because its working principle is similar to the washing process, it is named washing tower. It is suitable for the treatment of waste gas with low concentration and non-single components. The fine dust, smoke and grease can be removed through the water shower tower. The activated carbon adsorption tower absorbs the treated waste gas. The function of the water shower tower is to purify the waste gas and prevent particles. The like substances block the activated carbon adsorption tower and reduce the adsorption efficiency.
2. Sub-product introduction: acid mist exhaust gas spray tower; scrubbing tower composite photo-oxygen catalytic purifier;
3. Working principle: The washing tower comprises the tower body, packing, gas-water separator, liquid distributor, spray system, circulating water tank, circulating water pump, chemical storage and dosing system and other units. The scrubbing tower can also be called a spray tower or a water shower tower. The packing layer in the tower is used as a mass transfer device for the contact components between gas and liquid phases. The bottom of the packing tower is equipped with packing support plates, and the packing is placed on the support plates in a random pile. A packing pressure plate is installed above the filling to prevent it from being blown by the rising airflow. The spray liquid is sprayed onto the packing from the top of the tower through the liquid distributor and flows down the surface of the fill. The gas is fed in from the bottom of the tower. After being distributed by the gas distribution device, it continuously passes through the gaps in the packing layer in countercurrent with the liquid. On the surface of the packing, the gas and liquid two phases are in close contact for mass transfer.
RCO catalytic combustion equipment
Catalytic combustion is an important treatment method in industrial waste gas treatment.
1. Product introduction: RCO catalytic combustion equipment is composed of four parts: flame arrestor, heat exchanger, catalytic reaction bed and fan. Compared with direct combustion, catalytic combustion has a lower temperature and complete combustion. Catalytic combustion equipment uses catalysts with noble metals or noble metal oxides on the surface (usually platinum, palladium and other noble metal compounds). Organic pollutants can remove organic contaminants in the exhaust gas at a lower temperature under the action of the catalyst. They are oxidized to carbon dioxide and water.
2. Sub-product introduction: Zeolite molecular sieve adsorption and desorption + catalytic combustion equipment; regenerative catalytic combustion equipment, activated carbon adsorption and desorption + catalytic combustion equipment; zeolite runner concentration + RCO catalytic combustion equipment
3. Application: RCO catalytic combustion equipment has the advantages of a wide application range, simple structure, high purification efficiency, energy-saving, and no secondary pollution. It has been applied to many industries: painting, printing, coating, granulation, plastics, rubber, Organic waste gas from enamelled wire, machinery, electrical machinery, chemicals, instrumentation, automobiles, engines, plastics, electrical appliances and many other industries.
RTO Regenerative Incinerator
1. Product introduction: It is a piece of environmental protection equipment that directly burns exhaust gas with the help of heat energy. It is mainly used as an energy-saving and environmental protection device for treating medium and high concentrations of volatile organic waste gas. The main structure is composed of a combustion chamber, ceramic packing bed, automatic control valve and control system And other composition.
2. Industrial application: Mainly used in the waste gas of spray paint, baking varnish, printing, plastics, chemical industry, electrophoresis, coating, electronics and other industries. For exhaust gas with a concentration in the range of 100-3500mg/m³, RTO has an effect that other purification technologies cannot achieve. Also, high-concentration organic exhaust gas can also be passed into the RTO direct combustion device after being concentrated by adsorption!
3. Introduction of sub-products: RTO regenerative thermal incinerator, to a rotary regenerative incinerator and many sub-products.
UV photo-oxygen catalytic combustion equipment
1. Product introduction: The photo-oxygen catalytic waste gas purification equipment has high-efficiency deodorization, strong adaptability, no need to add any substances, stable and reliable continuous operation, small equipment area, low operating cost, lightweight and other advantages.
2. Application: Mainly used for the deodorization and purification of odorous gases such as hydrogen sulfide, thioethers, mercaptans, amines, ammonia, hydrocarbons, indoles, aldehydes, VOCs, etc., suitable for oil and gas fields, rubber plants Waste gas purification and deodorization in industries such as tannery, oil refinery, paint factory, chemical-pharmaceutical factory, factory, ink printing factory, plastic particle factory, sewage treatment plant, garbage transfer station, rubber refining plant, meat processing plant, flavour and fragrance plant, etc.
3. Sub-product introduction: UV photolysis air purifier, photo-oxygen activated carbon integrated exhaust gas purification equipment, etc.
Low-temperature plasma purification equipment
1. Product introduction: The low-temperature plasma exhaust gas purifier adopts the unique adsorption-decomposition-carbonization centrifugal exhaust installation and the latest technological design, adopts the advantages of standard module design and other benefits. It is a piece of purification equipment for the dry treatment of organic waste gas. It changes the process technology of using activated carbon materials, does not need to regenerate raw materials, does not require specialized personnel to be responsible, does not produce secondary pollution, and is convenient to replace and maintain
2. Sub-product introduction: plasma composite photo-oxygen catalyst; low-temperature plasma purifier
Condensate recovery equipment
1. Product introduction: Condensation is a simple way to recover VOC. It uses the characteristics of different saturated vapour pressures at different temperatures. The condenser reduces the VOC to below the boiling point of the organic substance, causing the organic substance to condense into droplets, which then pass by gravity. This action falls into the storage tank at the lower part of the condensation zone, which is separated and recycled. Commonly used cooling media are mainly cold water, frozen brine and liquid ammonia.
2. Scope of application:
It is mainly used to treat high-concentration single-component VOC with recyclable value. The treatment cost is high, so the concentration of VOC is usually ≥5000ppm, and condensation treatment is carried out. The efficiency is between 50% and 85%. When the attention is higher than ≥1%, the recovery efficiency can reach more than 90%
3. Sub-product introduction: chemical VOCs condensation recovery
Most of the six types of equipment in the scope of the overall plan. In addition to these six types, there are, of course, other types of waste gas treatment equipment. These are the leading equipment for industrial waste gas treatment. After reading the introduction today, I believe that everyone has a clear idea about the choice of exhaust gas treatment equipment.