Views: 9 Author: Xicheng Ep Ltd Publish Time: 2022-02-23 Origin: Xicheng Ep Ltd
Polypropylene PP sheet is a new type of environmental protection material, which is widely used in many industries because of its corrosion resistance, anti-aging and strong plasticity. Whether it is used in industry or domestically, there are many uses of polypropylene sheet, just like the use of PP pipe. As for polypropylene sheets, it has replaced many other sheets in the construction industry, so what can specific polypropylene sheets be used for?
1. PP industrial sheet, including outer packaging protection of wires and cables, outer packaging protection of glass, steel plate and various items, as well as substrates, shelves, partitions and bottom plates, etc.
2. Electronic industry protection. Conductive packaging products are mainly used in the packaging of integrated circuit chips, integrated circuit packaging, testing, thin film transistor liquid crystal displays, optoelectronics and other electronic components. The purpose is to prevent other charged objects from touching them, since spark damage to parts is caused by electrical friction.
3. Protective plate. Previously used protective panels may have been made of cardboard. However, with the development of economy and the advancement of science and technology, the use of polypropylene sheets has increasingly replaced the use of cardboard.
4. Chemical storage tank, because PP polypropylene has better chemical stability, corrosion resistance, anti-aging, durability and other properties than PVC, it is widely used in the production of chemical storage equipment.
5. In the industrial waste gas treatment industry, PP sheets are easy to bend and weld, and can be processed into wet scrubber systems, activated carbon adsorption equipment, PP air ducts, PP air valves, PP fans and other products.
Polypropylene sheet has great advantages in energy saving and material saving. Compared with similar products, the consumption of building ceramic materials per unit area of polypropylene sheet is more than doubled, which can save more than 60% of resources.
The above introduction is the whole content of polypropylene sheet. In the application of the product, its lightness and thinness not only saves the cost of logistics and transportation, but also reduces the load of the building and the carbon emission during the construction process, thus protecting the environment and practicing the low-carbon concept.