Views: 10 Author: XICHENG EP LTD Publish Time: 2021-08-07 Origin: XICHENG EP LTD
Reagent cabinet: also known as sample storage cabinet or medicine cabinet, it is a cabinet used to store medicine reagents in the laboratory. Its characteristic is convenient and durable. Today, Shaanxi Hongshuo will introduce the types of laboratory reagent cabinets.
Cabinet door: made of anticorrosive PP polypropylene porcelain white material after machine cutting and welding
Hardware: The door hinge is made by one-time injection molding with PP abrasives
Handle: It is made by one-time injection molding with PP abrasives
Interlayer material: PP material
Interlayer structure: tiled style
Door panel: glass door, non-glass door, single glass door
Door lock: single single lock/double double lock
The main standard size is: 900 (wide) * 450 (deep) * 1800/2000 (high)
1. Cabinet: E1 grade environmentally friendly 18mm thick melamine decorative panel, fire-resistant, weak acid and weak alkali resistant, beautiful appearance.
2. Cabinet door: The cabinet door is double-open, and the configuration is a combination of all wood and glass doors. Adhesive King high-temperature hot-melt high-pressure edge sealing and waterproof treatment, the handle is made of aluminum alloy, and the appearance is beautiful.
3. Handle: Matte alloy handle
4. Hinge: Quick-fit hinge with eccentric depth adjustment and 90 degree opening; surface plating treatment, corrosion resistance.
5. Sliding rail: the laboratory special ultra-quiet three-section load-bearing slide rail, with good load-bearing performance.
6. Edge banding: PVC primary color waterproof edge banding tape, the thickness of the edge banding is 2mm.
Cabinet body: The outer shell is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate in the CNC machining center, cut, positioned, punched, bent and welded, and then formed after pickling and phosphating treatment. The epoxy resin powder is sprayed and cured at high temperature, and the hardness is extremely resistant to corrosion. Strong, beautiful appearance.
Cabinet door: The cabinet door is double-open, and the configuration is a combination of all-steel and glass doors. Use high-quality cold-rolled steel plate (double-layer), non-welded connection, detachable with damping pad.
Shelf: The height of the layer can be adjusted freely.
Process: After all steel plates are welded and sprayed with epoxy resin powder, they are visually smooth and have no solder joints. All water, electricity, and gas circuits are required to be safe, applicable, and concealed installation.
Hinge: Quick-fit hinge, no noise during opening and closing, rust-proof and corrosion-resistant.
The above are several common reagent cabinets in laboratories. The choice of reagent cabinets is very important for laboratories. XICHENG EP LTD. recommends that you choose regular manufacturers and qualified products when purchasing laboratory equipment. If you want to introduce purchasing Time, you can consider choosing a professional and professional laboratory equipment manufacturer for one-stop purchase.