Views: 3 Author: Xicheng Ep Ltd Publish Time: 2022-04-27 Origin: Xicheng Ep Ltd
With the improvement of our environmental protection awareness, environmental protection issues are getting more and more attention, because the quality of the environment will directly affect our lives, so the problem of factory waste discharge is important. The following Tianjin Environmental Monitoring will introduce to you, industrial What toxic gases do the exhaust gas contain and how to deal with them:
What toxic gases are contained in industrial waste gas
1. Furniture factory waste gas purification: benzene waste gas treatment, toluene waste gas treatment, xylene waste gas treatment, formaldehyde, etc.;
2. Waste gas purification in spraying workshop, waste gas purification in paint baking workshop, waste gas purification in painting workshop: benzene waste gas treatment, toluene waste gas treatment, xylene waste gas treatment, TVOC waste gas treatment, paint mist particles, etc.;
3. Air and exhaust gas purification in perfume workshop, cosmetics workshop and food workshop: methyl methacrylate, ethyl acetate, ethyl acetoacetate, aldehydes, ammonia, trimethylamine, hydrogen sulfide, methyl mercaptan, methyl sulfide, dimethyl sulfide Disulfide, etc.;
4. Waste gas treatment in iron and steel plants, waste gas treatment in steel plants: sulfur dioxide, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, hydrogen fluoride, some volatile organic compounds, soot, dust;
5. Air and waste gas purification in printing workshop: benzene waste gas treatment, toluene waste gas treatment, xylene waste gas treatment; butyl acetate, non-methane total hydrocarbons, etc.;
6. Bio-pharmaceutical waste gas purification, chemical plant waste gas purification: amines, sulfides, acid-base waste gas, ethylene glycol, volatile organic solvents, etc.;
7. Air and waste gas purification in petrochemical plants: sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, soot, benzopyrene, non-methane hydrocarbons, hydrogen sulfide, volatile phenols, amines, hydrocarbons, benzene, acrylonitrile, cyclohexane, ammonia, Ethylene, styrene, butadiene, propylene, vinyl chloride, etc.;
8. Welding workshop exhaust gas purification: carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide and other welding fumes, particulate matter, benzene organic matter, nitrogen oxides, ozone, etc.;
9. Cement plant waste gas purification (waste gas treatment): sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, carbon dioxide, hydrofluoric acid, dust, etc.;
10. Exhaust gas purification in rubber factories: organic sulfides, benzene waste gas treatment, toluene waste gas treatment, xylene waste gas treatment, organic gases containing phosphorus, phenol, ketones and other toxic and harmful components, alkanes, industrial dust, etc.;
11. Power plant exhaust gas purification: sulfur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide, unburned hydrocarbons, soot particles, dust, etc.; cement plant exhaust gas purification (exhaust gas treatment): sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, carbon dioxide, hydrofluoric acid, dust Wait.
How to deal with industrial waste gas
1. Combustion method: including high-temperature combustion and catalytic combustion. The former requires additional fuel combustion. Therefore, when using this method, it is necessary to consider the recovery and utilization of heat energy; the energy consumption of catalytic combustion is low, but in the early stage of operation, the exhaust gas needs to be heated by electric heating. Therefore, it is not suitable for occasions with frequent driving and parking. Considering that the heat recovered by the high temperature combustion method exceeds the heat energy required for production, it is not suitable. The direct use of catalytic combustion investment is too large.
2. Absorption method: that is, using appropriate absorbent (such as diesel, kerosene, water and other media) to absorb in the toxic waste gas scrubber, and after absorbing to a certain concentration, the solvent and the absorption liquid are separated, the solvent is recovered, and the absorption liquid is reused or In addition, the key to adopting this method is the choice of absorbent. Because the separation of solvent and absorbent is difficult, its application is limited.
3. Activated carbon adsorption method: Porous activated carbon or activated carbon fiber is used to adsorb organic waste gas, and after saturation, it is regenerated with low-pressure steam. During regeneration, the solvent waste gas is discharged through condensation and water separation, and then the solvent is recovered. It is suitable for discontinuous treatment processes, especially for low-concentration organic waste. The solvent recovery in the waste gas has a very good effect.
4. Condensation method: It mainly uses cold medium to treat high temperature organic waste gas steam, which can effectively recover solvent. The quality of the treatment effect is related to the temperature of the refrigerant, and the treatment efficiency is relatively lower than other methods, and it is suitable for the treatment of high-concentration exhaust gas.