Views: 5 Author: Xicheng EP LTD Publish Time: 2022-11-08 Origin: Xicheng EP LTD
Stainless steel wet scrubbers are commonly used purification equipment in waste gas treatment projects. The acid mist exhaust gas is introduced into the purification tower by the air duct, and after passing through the packing layer, the exhaust gas and the sodium hydroxide absorption liquid are fully contacted in two phases to absorb and neutralize the reaction. The fan exhausts into the atmosphere.
1. High dust removal and desulfurization efficiency, when using alkaline washing water, the desulfurization efficiency can reach 85%;
2. The equipment occupies less area and is easy to install;
3. Low water and power consumption indicators;
4. 304 stainless steel material is corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant, and has a long service life;
5. Reliable equipment operation, simple and convenient maintenance;
6. High temperature resistance, explosion-proof and pressure-resistant.
7. Anti-aging, UV-resistant, can be used in various extreme environments.
1. Nozzle: The distribution is usually that the distance between the nozzle and the nozzle is about 500mm, and the spread area of a nozzle is about 500mm. In the case of high industrial waste gas concentration and dust waste gas, the nozzle can be added. In order to deal with the dust gas well, in the nozzle In the case of increase, the power of the water pump should also be increased.
2. Tower body: refers to the combination of grid plate, packing, window and spray. The packing can neutralize and absorb the waste gas and the liquid in the tower. The window can be used to see the spray pipe from outside the tower. And whether the nozzle is blocked, it is easy to maintain and clean. Spray means that the water pump pumps water from the bottom of the tower through the spray pipe to the nozzle to disperse the water mist, and penetrates into the packing layer and flows into the bottom of the tower to circulate.
3, defogging head: grid plate, filler, window. The filler acts as a defogger and cannot allow moisture to follow the gas outflow and discharge.
4. Tower bottom: refers to the combination of water tank, water pump and air inlet, mainly the gas from bottom to top, and the liquid of spray circulating liquid from top to bottom two-phase countercurrent to produce the neutralization reaction liquid falling into the bottom of the tower.
It can be applied to: various material manufacturing industries, chemical industries and experimental sites containing chemical substances, steel and metal industries, electroplating and metal surface treatment industries, pickling and grinding, and removal of combustion exhaust gases. Purify chlorine, ammonia, sulfur oxides, nitrogen oxides, carbon oxides and other gases generated in the production process. The stainless steel wet scrubber is made of 304 stainless steel, which is suitable for normal use in various extreme environments.
1. Adjustment of circulating water volume: It is determined by the water supply pump of the wet scrubber. When running one boiler, one can be turned on. When two or three sets are running at the same time in winter, all two water pumps are turned on, and the flow rate of the mud pump is It should be adjusted according to the flow of the circulating pump to make it equal.
2. Dosing amount in the dosing tank in the waste gas washing tower: when running one boiler, add 2 bags of carbon and 5 bags of slaked lime. If two or three units are operated in winter, the drug crystals can be increased according to the corresponding multiples.
3. The waste gas washing tower sedimentation tank should be cleaned frequently, once a week in summer and once every three days in winter.
4. When the sewage is discharged from the grey water separator, it is discharged once per shift, and the sewage valve should be opened separately until the clean water is discharged.
5. The above rotating parts should be checked and oiled frequently, and faults should be eliminated in time to ensure the desulfurization effect of the scrubber.
6. Pay attention when adding detergent, and have independent security and mutual security awareness.
7. After the work is completed, it is necessary to clean up the hygiene in time, so that people can leave the site clear.