Views: 11 Author: China Xicheng Publish Time: 2021-07-31 Origin: China Xicheng
The pp material is the polypropylene that we often see in our lives, and it is commonly referred to as Baizhejiao. Under normal circumstances, the toughness of the PP material can be changed by adding a toughening agent to slow down the impact of thermal expansion and contraction. In theory, there is no freezing and cracking at minus 20 degrees, but the stiffness and transmittance of the PP bag are endless. It is often used in ventilation ducts, fans, lawnmowers and sprinklers in the automotive industry. PP material is a non-toxic, odorless milky white highly crystalline polymer, which is currently one of the lighter varieties in plastics. What are the characteristics of this common pp material? Let's take a look below.
PP polypropylene is a semi-crystalline thermoplastic. It has high impact resistance, strong mechanical properties, resistance to a variety of organic solvents and acid and alkali corrosion. It has a wide range of applications in the industry and is one of the common polymer materials Australian coins are also made of polypropylene. Non-toxic, odorless, low density, strength, rigidity, hardness and heat resistance are better than low-pressure polyethylene, can be used at about 100 ℃. It has good dielectric properties and high-frequency insulation and is not affected by humidity, but it becomes brittle at low temperatures, is not wear-resistant and is easy to age. Suitable for making general mechanical parts, corrosion-resistant parts and insulating parts. Common organic solvents such as acids and alkalis have little effect on them and can be used for food utensils.
1. The relative density is small, only 0.89-0.91, which is one of the lightest plastic varieties.
2. Good mechanical properties. Except for impact resistance, other mechanical properties are better than polyethylene, and the molding processability is better.
3. It has high heat resistance, and the continuous use temperature can reach 110-120℃.
4. Good chemical performance, almost no water absorption, and no reaction with most chemicals.
5. The texture is pure and non-toxic.
6. Good electrical insulation.
7. The transparency of polypropylene products is better than that of high-density polyethylene products.
1. The product has poor cold resistance and low low-temperature impact strength.
2. Products are susceptible to aging due to light, heat and oxygen during use.
3. The colorability is not good.
4. Easy to burn.
5. Poor toughness, high static electricity, poor dyeability, printability and adhesion.
The above is about the characteristics of pp materials, do you all understand it? According to the needs at the time of use, it is necessary to purchase pp materials. Later, consumers should be reminded that when buying equipment containing pp materials, they must first understand the pp materials before making the purchase, so as to prevent everyone from being deceived.