Views: 3 Author: Xicheng EP LTD Publish Time: 2022-06-22 Origin: Xicheng EP LTD
Polypropylene PP plastic sheet is a kind of plastic sheet made by adding various functional additives to PP resin through extrusion, calendering, cooling, cutting and other processes.
1. It is a semi-crystalline material, so it has higher hardness and higher melting point than similar products. Polypropylene sheets do not suffer from environmental stress cracking.
2. Since homopolymer polypropylene PP is very brittle when the temperature is higher than 0 °C, many commercial PP materials are random copolymers with 1% to 4% ethylene added, or more. High ratio ethylene content pincer copolymer. Copolymer PP material has lower thermal distortion temperature (100°C), low transparency, low gloss, low rigidity, but also has stronger impact strength.
3. Polypropylene sheet has strong toughness, easy processing and welding. It can be processed into ventilation ducts, electroplating water tanks, waste gas treatment towers, mist eliminators, etc.
4. Polypropylene is a new type of polymer compound, which has extremely high acid and alkali corrosion resistance, and is non-toxic and widely used. Polypropylene sheet can be used to produce various anti-corrosion equipment, and the anti-corrosion performance of PP sheet is better than that of PVC sheet.
5. The polypropylene sheet can be added with flame retardant to become a flame retardant plastic sheet. The flame retardant polypropylene sheet will automatically extinguish when it leaves the open flame, reducing the harm caused by the fire.
6. The density of PP sheet is lower than that of PVC sheet, and the quality of PP sheet is lighter than that of PVC sheet, which is convenient for transportation and installation.