Views:8 Author:XICHENG EP LTD Publish Time: 2021-08-13 Origin:XICHENG EP LTD
In specific areas, overall consideration of the atmospheric environment, planning of energy structure, industrial development, urban construction layout, etc., comprehensive use of various air pollution prevention and control technical measures, and full use of the environment's self-purification capabilities to improve air quality. Regional pollution and wide-area pollution are caused by a variety of pollution sources, and are affected by various natural and social factors such as regional topography, weather, green area, energy structure, industrial structure, traffic management, population density and so on. Air pollutants cannot be treated uniformly. Therefore, a single treatment measure cannot solve the regional air pollution problem. Practice has proved that only by starting from the air pollution situation of the whole region and coordinating the use of various prevention and control measures, the prevention and control of air pollution can effectively control the prevention and control of air pollution.
What are the main sources of air pollution?
Air pollution, also known as air pollution, refers to the fact that certain substances enter the atmosphere due to human activities or natural processes and exhibit sufficient concentrations for a long enough time, thereby endangering the comfort, health and well-being of the human body or the environment. Phenomenon. When the concentration of pollutants in the atmosphere reaches a harmful level, or even destroys the ecological system and the conditions for the normal survival and development of human beings, the phenomenon that causes harm to people or things is called air pollution.
Air pollution control measures:
1. Control emissions and use nature's self-purification capabilities. According to different meteorological conditions, the capacity of the atmosphere for pollutants is different, the concentration of pollutants discharged is different, and the pollution discharged is also different.
2. Industrial and urban planning should be reasonable, and emissions should not be too concentrated. Do not discharge secondary pollution in one place, otherwise it will cause serious pollution.
3. Planting trees and afforestation. Use trees to absorb more pollutants and reduce air pollution.
4. Use an air purifier. The most effective way to eliminate indoor air pollution is ventilation. In confined spaces that rely on air conditioning systems, an effective way to maintain air quality is to use air purifiers to purify indoor air. It is best to choose an air purification device with the function of decomposing organic pollutants to achieve the ideal effect of purifying indoor air.
5. Control industrial waste gas emissions. Strictly manage the emissions of harmful industrial gases, and require serious polluting production enterprises to purify the exhaust gas discharged. Air pollution can be effectively controlled by installing waste gas treatment equipment.