Views:7 Author:China Xicheng Publish Time: 2021-07-05 Origin:China Xicheng
The opening and closing part of the PP ball valve is a sphere with a circular channel, which rotates around an axis perpendicular to the channel, and the sphere rotates with the valve stem to achieve the purpose of opening and closing the channel. The PP ball valve can be closed tightly with only a 90-degree rotation and a small torque.
According to the requirements of the working conditions, different driving devices can be assembled to form a variety of ball valves with different control methods, such as electric ball valves, pneumatic ball valves, hydraulic ball valves, etc.
Working principle of PP ball valve:
When the ball PP valve rotates 90 degrees, it should show a spherical surface at the inlet and outlet, so as to close the valve and cut off the flow of the medium.
Advantages of PP ball valve
1. The PP ball valve is not restricted by the installation direction, and the flow direction of the medium can be arbitrary. The fluid resistance is small, and the full-bore ball valve basically has no flow resistance.
2. The PP ball valve has a simple structure, relatively small size, light weight and easy maintenance.
3. Close and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces, and the current sealing surface materials of ball valves are widely used in various plastics, which have good sealing performance and can achieve complete sealing. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. PP ball valve is suitable for frequent operation, opening and closing quickly and lightly. It is easy to operate and open and close quickly. It only needs to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the structure of the ball valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. PP ball valve has good sealing performance. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface when the medium passes.
7. It has a wide range of applications, with a diameter ranging from a few millimeters to a few meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
8. Because the PP ball valve has wiping properties during the opening and closing process, it can be used in media with suspended solid particles.
9. PP ball valve has low fluid resistance, no vibration and low noise.