Views: 9 Author: China Xicheng Publish Time: 2021-04-22 Origin: China Xicheng
The odorous waste gas treatment plan of the garbage transfer station. The function of the garbage transfer station is to collect the garbage from the scattered garbage collection points in the residential area, compress it, and send it to the landfill. The function of the transfer station determines that the transfer station must be located in or near residential areas. As domestic garbage rots and smells, ammonia, organic ammonia, and some mercaptans, methane, and other gases with a strong, pungent odor are emitted. At the same time, domestic garbage inevitably emits odor during stacking, loading and unloading, and transportation. The smell emitted by the transfer station has a significant impact on the lives of the surrounding residents and seriously affects the residents' everyday lives.
Therefore, in the municipal solid waste transfer station, the problem of garbage rancidity is particularly prominent. Without deodorizing treatment, its odor can reach level 4.
Technical comparison of exhaust gas treatment
At present, industrial waste gas treatment technologies mainly include UV photolysis oxidation method, absorption method, activated carbon adsorption method, chemical catalysis method, and biological decomposition method.
1. The UV photolysis oxidation method has the advantages of non-toxic, safe, good stability, high catalytic activity, immediate effect, low power consumption, and reusability. Disadvantages: The transfer speed of electron and hole pairs is slow, and the recombination rate is high. Usually, only the ultraviolet light activation method can be used, and the utilization rate of sunlight is low.
2. The absorption method is essentially a separation process. It is an operation that transfers pollutants from the gas phase to the liquid phase by contacting malodorous gas with a liquid solvent. The absorption method is also called the wet gas scrubbing method, which usually uses water absorption, acid-base neutralization, etc., to remove malodorous components in the gas. The absorption method can be used to treat any water-soluble malodorous substance, and its treatment efficiency can usually reach 95% to 98%. The absorption process is usually carried out in absorption devices such as packed towers, plate towers or wet scrubbers.This method is commonly used to treat malodorous gases with low concentration and large flow.
3. The activated carbon adsorption method uses the adsorption function of activated carbon to transfer malodorous substances from the gas phase to the solid phase. It is suitable for low processing concentration and high purification requirements of stinking gases. The purification efficiency is high—the malodorous gas must be treated at a lower temperature and dust content.
4. The chemical catalysis method utilizes the chemical reaction characteristics of certain substances in the odor and the chemical liquid to remove specific odor components. It is suitable for processing atmospheric and high-medium concentration odors. It can treat particular odor components in a targeted manner. The more mature purification efficiency is not high, the absorbent is consumed, and secondary pollution is easy to form.
5. The treatment cost of the biodegradation method is low. It covers an area, the filler needs to be replaced regularly, the deodorization process is challenging to control, the operation is complicated, and the problem is prone to occur after a period of operation. There are still great difficulties in the treatment of hydrophobic and refractory substances.
Determination of treatment process
By comparing the above various governance technologies, our company combines its technical advantages while considering the customer's investment cost and gives full play to its engineering application capabilities to create practical environmental protection projects. It is recommended to use spray tower + spray tower + photolysis waste gas purification equipment + activated carbon adsorption combined treatment method as the central unit of waste gas treatment for the flue gas generated by garbage equipment the treated gas can meet the emission standards.
Key unit processing description
Spray tower: After the gas outside the tower body enters the tower body, the gas enters the packing layer. On the packing layer, there is a spray liquid from the top and a spray liquid in front, and a liquid film is formed on the packing, and the gas flows through. When the filler is in the gap, it contacts the filler liquid film and performs an absorption or neutralization reaction. The filler layer can provide a large enough surface area without causing excessive resistance to gas flow. The demister collects the absorbed or neutralized gas. After that, it is discharged out of the tower through the air outlet. The absorbent is the primary medium for waste gas treatment. Its properties and concentration are selected according to the properties of different waste gas. The consumption of unit gas for therapy is determined by calculating the molar flow rate of absorbent to inert gas. Exhaust gas is sucked in by the fan from the air pipe and passes through the packing layer from bottom to top; the circulating absorbent passes through the liquid distributor from the top of the tower, and is evenly sprayed into the packing layer, flows down along the surface of the backing layer, and enters the circulating water tank. Due to the continuous contact between the updraft and the descending absorbent in the packing, the fluid concentration in the updraft is getting lower and lower, and the discharge requirements are met when the tower reaches the top. The liquid on the liquid film flows into the liquid storage tank under gravity and is pumped out and circulated by the circulating pump.