Views:4 Author:China Xicheng Publish Time: 2021-08-04 Origin:China Xicheng
With the vigorous development of industry, the emissions of industrial waste gas are slowly increasing, and the pollution of waste gas to the atmosphere is relatively serious. The pollution problem caused by waste gas has also become a test in industrial development. The atmosphere is a mixture composed of a certain proportion of nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, water vapor, and solid impurity particles. The production of industrial waste gas will cause changes to the atmosphere to a certain extent, and these changes are having a serious impact on people.
The exhaust gas emitted by the factory, referred to as industrial exhaust gas, mainly refers to the various pollutant-containing gases discharged into the air during the fuel combustion in the factory area, the production process and the production workshop. Industrial exhaust gas is also divided into the gaseous exhaust gas. And particulate exhaust gas. The gaseous waste gas mainly includes nitrogen-containing organic waste gas, sulfur-containing waste gas and hydrocarbon organic waste gas.
1. Nitrogen-containing waste gas: This type of waste gas will damage the air components and change the gas composition ratio. Especially the burning of petroleum products. In industrial production, the burning amount of petroleum products is huge, and the content of nitrogen in petroleum products is large, so the exhaust gas will contain a lot of nitrogen oxides. If it is discharged into the air, it will increase the content of nitrogen oxides in the air. Atmospheric circulation affects;
2. Sulfur-containing waste gas: Sulfur-containing waste gas will cause direct harm to people's living environment. This is because it combines with water in the air to form acidic substances and cause acid rain. Acid rain can cause damage to plants, buildings and human health, especially the human respiratory tract. In addition, it will affect the soil and water sources, causing secondary pollution;
3. Hydrocarbon organic waste gas: This type of waste gas is collectively referred to as hydrocarbons, which is an organic compound mainly composed of carbon atoms and hydrogen atoms. The diffusion of such waste gas into the atmosphere will cause damage to the ozone layer and cause a series of problems with far-reaching impacts. For example, the destruction of the ozone layer will increase exposure to ultraviolet rays, which can cause damage to human skin and cause various health problems. In addition, changes in UV exposure will also affect the ecosystem and climate.
The hazards caused by the exhaust gas emitted by the factory:
1. Pollution of the air, endangering human health: People need to breathe air to maintain their lives, and polluted air has a direct impact on human health. The main manifestations are respiratory problems and physiological dysfunction, as well as mucosal tissues such as eyes and nose that are irritated and diseased.
2. Atmospheric pollutants cause harm to plants, especially sulfur dioxide, fluoride and other harm to plants are very serious. It can cause spots on the surface of the plant leaves, or directly cause the leaves to wither and fall off; or cause chronic damage to the plant, resulting in a decline in plant yield and deterioration of quality.
3. Adverse effects on weather and climate: the main influence of atmospheric pollutants on weather and climate
It should be manifested in the following aspects:
Reduce the amount of solar radiation reaching the ground: A large number of soot particles are emitted into the atmosphere, making the air very turbid, blocking the sun, and reducing the amount of solar radiation reaching the ground. According to observations and statistics, on days when the smog in large industrial cities does not dissipate, the amount of sunlight directly hitting the ground is reduced by nearly 40% compared to days without smog;
Increase the amount of atmospheric precipitation: many of the emitted smoke and dust particles have the effect of condensation nuclei. Therefore, when there are some other precipitation conditions in the atmosphere, there will be precipitation weather. In the leeward areas of large industrial cities, more precipitation;
Causes acid rain: This is the oxidation of the pollutant sulfur dioxide in the atmosphere to form sulfuric acid, which is formed when the natural precipitation falls. Sulfuric acid rain can destroy large areas of forests and crops, corrode and break paper products, textiles, leather products, etc., can deteriorate metal anti-rust coatings and reduce their protective effects, and can also corrode and pollute buildings;
Increasing atmospheric temperature: Because a large amount of waste heat is emitted into the air, the temperature of the air near the ground is higher than that of the surrounding suburbs. This phenomenon is called the "heat island effect" and so on in meteorology.