Views: 4 Author: Xicheng Ep Ltd Publish Time: 2021-12-07 Origin: Xicheng Ep Ltd
The characteristics and advantages of polypropylene PP ducts are widely used in environmental protection chemical projects. Summarize the following points in detail:
1. Long service life: under rated temperature and pressure, the PP duct can be safely used for more than 50 years.
2. Outstanding corrosion resistance: PP ducts can withstand the corrosion of most chemicals, and can withstand the corrosion of high-concentration acids and alkalis with a pH value of 1-14 in a wide range.
3. Higher rigidity: The PP duct is not easily deformed because of the addition of glass fiber reinforced materials.
4. Heat-resistant, heat-insulating and energy-saving PP ducts have a higher operating temperature of 95 degrees, and the thermal conductivity of PP ducts is only 1/200 of that of steel pipes, so it has a better heat preservation function .
5. Reliable connection function: The strength of the pp air duct hot melt interface is higher than that of the pipe body, and the joint will not be broken due to soil movement or load.
6. The PP air duct is light in weight, simple in the welding process, and easy to maintain.
The arrangement of PP air pipes should be short and straight. In order to make full use of the water pressure in the outdoor PP air pipe network, the water supply introduction pipes are declared to be located in places where water consumption is large or where continuous water supply is not allowed.
Polypropylene PP air duct is another excellent resin type developed after nylon. It is a linear polymer with high density, no side chains and high crystallinity. PP air duct has excellent comprehensive functions. When uncolored, it is white translucent, waxy; lighter than polyethylene . Transparency is also better than polyethylene and harder than polyethylene.
Polypropylene PP air duct is suitable for the extraction and exhaust of corrosive gas. Specific industries include electroplating industry, chemical industry, electronic industry and can make pipe fittings, such as 90 elbows, tee, 45 elbows and 180-degree big moon bend And oblique plug-in tee, etc. The air duct used in the water treatment industry can be round and square according to customer requirements.
Ensure the safety of production and operation: the orientation of the polypropylene PP duct shall not hinder the production operation, transportation and use of buildings. The PP air duct shall not be arranged on the top of the raw materials, products and equipment that can cause combustion, explosion, or damage to the water in contact with water, and should try to avoid passing over the production equipment. PP ducts must not pass through shop windows, cabinets and wooden decorations of civil buildings. For workshops and buildings that do not allow water interruption, two inlet pipes should be installed, which are connected in a ring or through branches to provide a bidirectional water supply.