Views: 2 Author: Xicheng EP LTD Publish Time: 2022-10-31 Origin: Xicheng EP LTD
Wet scrubber + UV photolysis
Wet scrubber is used to reduce the temperature of exhaust gas and remove dust and water-soluble substances in exhaust gas. If it is acidic exhaust gas, flake alkali should be added to neutralize the pH value of exhaust gas. UV photolysis equipment is used to decompose and oxidize exhaust gas molecules, so that organic waste gas can be decomposed and oxidized. Decompose CO2 and H2O, and at the same time, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, etc. can be oxidized into sulfate ions and nitrate ions, and finally achieve the purpose of removing odor.
1. The chemical plant waste gas treatment process adopts UV photolysis (photocatalytic oxidation) technology to degrade most of the volatile odors such as hydrogen sulfide gas, SO2, and ammonia gas treatment, and the deodorization rate can reach 98%~99%.
2. The service life of the chemical plant odor treatment system is more than 10 years, and it can work normally in the outdoor range of -20℃--100℃.
3. The chemical tail gas absorption device can be operated all year round, continuously running for 24 hours a day, and its treatment process does not produce secondary pollution.
4. The chemical odor deodorization device occupies a small area and saves land resources.
5. The main body of the chemical waste gas treatment equipment is made of FRP, stainless steel and PP, with good corrosion resistance.
Wet scrubber + activated carbon adsorption
The alkaline solution of the wet scrubber is used to neutralize and absorb the acidic substances in the exhaust gas, and the activated carbon is used to adsorb the exhaust gas molecules. If it is alkaline waste gas. Acidic solution is required for neutralization and absorption.
1. If a wet scrubber does not work well, secondary or even tertiary scrubbing can be used. Depending on the specific situation, the activated carbon in the back can also be omitted.
2. Wet scrubbers and pipes should be made of PP.
Wet scrubber + low temperature plasma
A wet scrubber is used to reduce the temperature of the exhaust gas and remove dust and water-soluble substances in the exhaust gas. If it is an acidic exhaust gas, flake alkali should be added to neutralize the PH value of the exhaust gas. Using low-temperature plasma equipment to electrolyze and oxidize waste gas molecules, the organic waste gas is decomposed into CO2 and H2O, and at the same time, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, etc. can be oxidized into sulfate ions and nitrate ions, and finally achieve the purpose of removing odor.
The technology, the process is simple, the energy saving, the wide range of adaptability to the working conditions, the long service life of the equipment, the simple structure, no mechanical action, and the wide application range.
Activated carbon adsorption and desorption additional catalytic combustion:
Designed according to the two basic principles of adsorption (high efficiency) and catalytic combustion (energy saving), it adopts dual gas paths to work continuously, one catalytic combustion chamber and two adsorption beds are used alternately. First, the organic waste gas is adsorbed with activated carbon, and the adsorption is stopped when it is almost saturated, and then the organic matter is desorbed from the activated carbon by hot air flow to regenerate the activated carbon; It is sent to the catalytic combustion chamber for catalytic combustion into carbon dioxide and water vapor.
When the concentration of organic waste gas reaches more than 2000PPm, the organic waste gas can maintain spontaneous combustion in the catalytic bed without external heating. Part of the exhaust gas after combustion is discharged into the atmosphere, and most of it is sent to the adsorption bed for activated carbon regeneration. In this way, the heat energy required for combustion and adsorption can be met, and the purpose of energy saving can be achieved. After regeneration, it can enter the next adsorption; in desorption, the purification operation can be used for another adsorption bed, which is suitable for both continuous operation and intermittent operation.