Views: 15 Author: China xicheng Publish Time: 2021-04-29 Origin: China xicheng
Gas scrubbers can treat a variety of single-component waste gas or mixed waste gas. The waste gas treatment effect is good, the purification rate is high, the dust removal and cooling effect are good, and the application range is wide. It has become the first choice for environmental assessment standards.
How gas scrubber works:
Ventilation pipes send waste gas into the spray tower from the bottom of the tower up through the packing layer. The absorption liquid is evenly sprayed from the upper part of the tower to wet the backing layer. In the tower, the pollutants in the exhaust gas and the absorption liquid are thoroughly mixed and reacted, and finally removed from the exhaust gas. The purified gas passes through the defogging layer to remove water vapor and is discharged up to the standard.
Gas scrubber structure:
It comprises the tower body, sprays layer, packing layer, defogging coating, circulating water tank, circulating water pump, and other parts.
1. Gas scrubber body: the most commonly used is a cylindrical vertical spray tower. If the space is limited for indoor use, you can choose a square horizontal gas scrubber. The tower body is equipped with a certain number of transparent inspection holes, which can directly see the working conditions in the tower and regular maintenance.
2. Sprinkler layer: set above each layer of packing. The spray pipes are generally arranged in the form of tic-tac-toe, field-shaped, and rice-shaped, and a sufficient number of spiral nozzles are evenly set on the top. The nozzle has a large spray angle, uniform spray and is not easy to be blocked. In the design, the spray area should be calculated according to the distance between the nozzle and the upper part of the packing layer and the spray angle, the actual spray coverage map should be drawn, and the number of nozzles should be reasonably increased at the edge to eliminate the spray dead angle.
3. Packing layer: It is filled with Raschig rings, hollow balls, Pall rings, Taylor wreaths, etc., with a large specific surface area. After being wetted by the nozzles densely covered by the spray layer, the absorbing liquid will evenly adhere to the surface of the packing balls to form absorption. The liquid film dramatically increases the surface area of the absorption liquid in contact with the exhaust gas. When the exhaust gas passes through the packing layer, it contacts the absorption liquid repeatedly, thoroughly, and for a long time and is absorbed by the reaction. In practice, Wuxi Jingmuda Environmental Protection found that each layer of gas scrubber should not be too thin or too thick. If too thin, the exhaust gas will not be thoroughly purified and discharged. If too thick, the lower part of the filler layer cannot be evenly wetted by the absorption liquid (physical characteristics), which will affect Exhaust gas absorption efficiency.
4. Demister layer: it can intercept the water vapor brought out in the exhaust gas treatment process, make it form droplets to adhere to the surface of the demister, and finally flow into the water tank at the bottom of the tower along the inner wall of the gas scrubber. Wuxi Jingmuda Environmental Protection attaches great importance to the design and manufacture of the defogging layer. The gas scrubber produced by our company has an excellent defogging effect. Suppose you accidentally purchase a low-quality gas scrubber. In that case, a large amount of water vapor will be brought into the spray tower and then connected in series with waste gas treatment equipment such as photo oxygen catalysis, UV photolysis, and activated carbon adsorption tanks. The treatment effect and operating conditions of these equipment Will have a more significant impact, and there are potential safety hazards.
5. Circulating water tank: It is installed on the bottom side of the gas scrubber, connected to the tower body, and equipped with a float valve for automatic water replenishment. The circulating absorption liquid in the gas scrubber is generally clean water, or alkaline solutions such as sodium hydroxide, or acidic solutions such as dilute sulfuric acid, and other unique solutions can also be prepared. It can very well purify most industrial waste gas such as hydrogen chloride, ammonia, sulfide, nitrogen oxide, organic waste gas, sulfur-containing flue gas, etc. The gas scrubber can be equipped with automatic dosing devices, level gauges, flow meters, PH meters, etc., to meet customer automation requirements.
6. Circulating water pump: Generally, it is an anticorrosive water pump, which is installed on the circulating water tank, and multiple water pumps can be installed. The pump type selection is reasonable, and the quality is good so that a sufficient amount of absorption liquid can be pumped into the tower, so that the exhaust gas can be fully neutralized and absorbed in the gas scrubber to ensure the exhaust gas treatment efficiency of the gas scrubber.
Gas scrubber structure diagram
gas scrubber dust:
The gas scrubber has an excellent dust removal and cooling effect. The circulating water will wet the solid particles such as dust and flue gas in the tower. The pollutants are humidified and weighted and are more easily blocked and intercepted by the packing layer. The circulating water is repeatedly sprayed. Then it is flushed into the circulating water tank and finally settles at the bottom of the water tank. An improperly designed wet scrubber can easily block the filler and reduce the efficiency of waste gas treatment, making the waste gas unable to meet the emission standards.
Gas scrubber air volume:
When choosing a gas scrubber, you should not only select the type of gas scrubber by referring to the exhaust air volume but also select the gas scrubber specifications based on the actual working conditions such as the type of exhaust gas, concentration, temperature, and dust content of the project itself. Only in this way can the spray tower be selected reasonably, cost reduced, and work efficiently so that the exhaust gas can be discharged up to the standard.
Gas scrubber material:
At present, PP wet scrubber is the mainstream, and most environmental protection projects will give priority to power scrubbers. The glass fiber reinforced plastic scrubber volume is too high and too large, and the carbon steel and stainless steel scrubbers are heavy. These scrubbers occupy a large area, are difficult to install, are expensive, and have high operating and maintenance costs.
Advantages of wet scrubber:
The wet scrubber has a high exhaust gas purification rate, good dust removal, and cooling effect, corrosion resistance, customized on-demand installation and operation, and low maintenance costs. PP wet scrubber has high strength, anti-aging, long life, and reasonable price. It is light in weight, occupies a small area, and can be installed indoors, outdoors, and on the roof. These advantages of PP wet scrubber make it more and more popular in environmental protection.