Views: 10 Author: Xicheng Ep Ltd Publish Time: 2021-12-18 Origin: Xicheng Ep Ltd
UV light deodorization equipment uses high-energy UV ultraviolet light beams to decompose oxygen molecules in the air to produce free oxygen (ie active oxygen). Because the free oxygen carries an imbalance of positive and negative electrons, it needs to combine with oxygen molecules to produce ozone. Strong oxidizing ability, through the coordinated photolysis and oxidation of malodorous gas by ozone, the malodorous gas material is degraded and converted into harmless low-molecular compounds, water and carbon dioxide.
1. UV light deodorization equipment uses a special high-energy UV ultraviolet light beam to irradiate malodorous gas to change the molecular chain structure of malodorous gas substances, so that the molecular chain of organic or inorganic polymer malodorous compounds will be degraded and converted into low molecules under the irradiation of high-energy ultraviolet light beams. Compounds, such as CO2, H2O, etc.
2. At the same time, the high-energy UV beam of UV light deodorizing equipment decomposes oxygen molecules in the air to produce free oxygen, that is, active oxygen. Due to the imbalance of positive and negative electrons carried by free oxygen, it needs to combine with oxygen molecules to produce ozone. UV+O2→O-+O*(active oxygen) O+O2→O3(ozone), ozone has an immediate effect on the removal of malodorous gas and peculiar smell.
3. After the malodorous gas is input to the UV light deodorizing equipment from the ventilation pipe, the UV light deodorizing equipment uses high-energy UV ultraviolet light beams and ozone to synergistically decompose and oxidize the malodorous gas, so that the malodorous gas substances are degraded and converted into low molecular compounds and water. And carbon dioxide, thoroughly achieve the purpose of effective deodorization and killing bacteria, and then exhausted outside through the exhaust duct.
Advantages of UV light deodorizing equipment
1. Efficient deodorization: It can efficiently remove volatile organic compounds (VOC), inorganics, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, mercaptans and other major pollutants, as well as various malodorous gases, and the deodorization efficiency can reach more than 95%.
No pretreatment required: special pretreatment is not required for malodorous gas, such as heating, humidification, etc. The working environment temperature of the equipment is between -30°C and 95°C, the humidity is between 30% and 98%, and the PH value is within the range of 2-11. Can work normally.
2. No need to add any substances: only need to set up the corresponding exhaust pipe and exhaust power, so that the malodorous gas can be deodorized, deodorized and purified by UV light deodorizing equipment, without adding any substances to participate in the chemical reaction.
3. Strong adaptability: it can adapt to the deodorization and purification treatment of medium and low concentration, different industrial waste gas substances, and can work continuously for 24 hours a day, and the operation is stable and reliable.
4. Low operating cost: no mechanical action, no noise, no special management and routine maintenance, only regular inspections, low energy consumption of the equipment, low wind resistance of the equipment <50pa, which can save a lot of exhaust power energy consumption.
5. Safe and reliable: due to the photolysis principle, the module adopts explosion-proof treatment, which eliminates potential safety hazards. It has high fire-proof, explosion-proof and anti-corrosion performance, and the equipment performance is safe and stable. It is especially suitable for oil (gas) fields, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, etc. Industries requiring high explosion protection.
Application range of UV light deodorizing equipment
UV light deodorizing equipment is suitable for the deodorization and purification of odorous gases such as oil refineries, rubber plants, chemical plants, pharmaceutical plants, paper mills, slaughter plants, sewage treatment plants, garbage transfer stations, etc.