Views: 9 Author: Xicheng Ep Ltd Publish Time: 2022-04-12 Origin: Xicheng Ep Ltd
Using ferrous chloride solution as the absorption liquid and iron as the regenerant, chlorine and ferrous chloride undergo a redox reaction to generate ferric chloride, which can be reduced by the regenerant. The chemical reaction formula is as follows:
1. Strong absorption capacity and large capacity, the ferric chloride solution absorbs chlorine to generate ferric chloride (ferric chloride) solution, and the ferric chloride solution reacts with the iron filings in the absorption reaction box to generate ferric chloride solution. The concentration of ferric chloride is continuously increased with the absorption of chlorine, so that the absorption capacity is enhanced and the capacity is continuously expanded;
2. The absorbent does not age, is less corrosive, does not need to be replaced, and can be used continuously.
Internal structure and workflow:
1. The chlorine gas scrubber can ensure that the leaked chlorine gas is absorbed in time and treated harmlessly. When there is chlorine leakage, the chlorine leakage alarm device installed in the chlorine bottle room and the chlorine adding room starts to alarm, and transmits the chlorine leakage signal to the chlorine leakage absorption safety device, the device runs automatically, and the fan and pump start to run. The fan sends the chlorine-containing gas into the washing tower from bottom to top, and the pump extracts the absorbing liquid and sprays it from top to bottom. The chlorine-containing gas contacts and reacts in the packing of the washing tower. After the reaction, the tail gas returns to the chlorine bottle, and the reacted liquid It is returned to the solution tank, and after regeneration, it is pumped into the washing tower for reaction, and it is continuously recycled.
2. The chlorine gas scrubber can effectively control the leaked chlorine gas in the closed internal system composed of the chlorine bottle and the chlorine leakage absorption safety device, and does not discharge the exhaust gas to the atmosphere, so that the chlorine leakage accident can be handled more thoroughly.
1. Automatic state:
①When chlorine gas leaks, when the display value of the chlorine leakage alarm reaches 1.5ppm, it will report high, and when it reaches 3.0ppm, it will report high, and the chlorine leakage absorption device will be triggered to start automatically;
②The control gear must be set to "Auto" at ordinary times. When the control box receives the alarm signal of the chlorine leakage alarm, the chlorine leakage absorption device will be put into operation automatically. Turn the control gear to "stop" to stop;
③ When there is a chlorine leakage alarm signal, the alarm bell and the alarm light will be triggered at the same time, and the chlorine monitoring point on the DCS will alarm. When both the fan and the pump are running, the pump and fan on the DCS will display the running status, and the on-site sound and light alarm will stop, indicating that the device has been put into the normal working state of chlorine absorption.
2. Manual state:
① When it is necessary to manually start the chlorine release absorption device, turn the control gear to the "manual" state, and press the "fan start" button and the "solution pump start" button;
②When the machine is stopped, press the "Fan Stop" button and the "Solution Pump Start" button. This function is usually used when the device does not automatically start normally or when the equipment is overhauled.
3. Stop state:
When the control gear is turned to the "stop" state, in this state, all operations cannot be performed.
Test twice a month. During the test, turn the control gear to the "automatic" gear, press the "test" button on the control box panel, the device will start normally, and will stop automatically after 10 minutes each start.
There are two time relays inside the control box:
One is to set how many seconds after the chlorine leakage alarm alarms (usually set to 8-10 seconds) to start the absorption device, first start the solution pump; the other is to set: when the pump starts for a few seconds (usually 5 seconds) seconds) and restart the fan. It can be set according to actual needs.
Equipment use precautions:
1. The device should be tested twice a month for 10 minutes each time to ensure that the device is in a normal standby state;
2. It is necessary to ensure the long-term power supply of the control box of the chlorine release absorption device;
3. The chlorine leakage alarm is in good condition and keeps working;
4. The chlorination room and the chlorine bottle room should be normally closed, especially when a chlorine leakage accident occurs, the doors and windows should be closed immediately to prevent the escape of chlorine gas, and the device should be activated for absorption treatment;
5. When a chlorine leakage accident occurs, in addition to immediately starting the device for absorption, it is necessary to find a way to close the leakage source as soon as possible, so as to effectively deal with the chlorine leakage accident;
6. The pump and fan are in good condition; regular electromechanical maintenance should be carried out to ensure that they can be put into operation at any time;
7. The absorption liquid is less corrosive, and a small amount sticks to the skin or splashes into the eyes; immediately rinse with plenty of water. After inhaling the volatilized gas from the absorption liquid, it will not cause harm to the body.