Views:3 Author:China xicheng Publish Time: 2021-04-29 Origin:China xicheng
A Centrifugal blower with a wind pressure of 30kPa~200KPa or a compression ratio e=1.3~3 is called a blower. According to its different effects, the blower is used in multiple environments in production and life. Early blast facilities were used in metallurgy and natural ventilation, and smelting furnaces were often built on hillsides or hilltops. As the temperature required by metallurgy increases, it develops into a forced blast. Blowing facilities play an essential role in supporting combustion and forming high temperatures. The use and improvement of blast facilities have a great relationship with the development of metallurgical technology. To facilitate operation, increase the air volume and pressure, and obtain a stable airflow.
Features of blower
1. Since the impeller runs in the machine body without friction, the blower does not need lubrication, so that the exhaust gas does not contain oil. It is an ideal pneumatic conveying gas source for chemical, food and other industries.
2. The blower is a volume operation type blower. When in use, with the pressure change, the flow rate changes very little. But the flow rate changes with speed. Therefore, the pressure range is extensive, and the flow rate can be selected by selecting the pace to meet the needs.
3. The speed of the blower is high, and the gap between the rotor and the rotor, the rotor, and the body is small so that there is less leakage and the volumetric efficiency is higher.
4. The structure of the blower determines that its mechanical friction loss is minimal. Because only the bearing and gear pair have mechanical contact on the material selection, the rotor, casing and gear ring have sufficient mechanical strength. Safe operation and long service life are significant features of blower products.
5. The rotor of the blower has been checked for static and dynamic balance. The finished product runs smoothly with minimal vibration.
6. The blowers with the above characteristics mainly include: Roots blowers, side-flow blowers, and multi-stage centrifugal blowers.
The blower is mainly composed of the following six parts: motor, air filter, blower body, air chamber, base (and oil tank), drip nozzle. The blower operates eccentrically on the rotor offset in the cylinder and changes the volume between the blades in the rotor slot to suck in, compress, and discharge air. During operation, the pressure difference of the blower is used to automatically send the lubrication to the drip nozzle and drip into the cylinder to reduce friction and noise while keeping the gas in the cylinder from returning. This type of blower is also called a sliding vane blower. The conveying medium of the blower is mainly clean air, clean gas, sulfur dioxide, and other inert gases. Other flammable, explosive, corrosive, toxic, and special gases can also be produced and transported on demand. Therefore, it can be widely used in various industrial sectors such as metallurgy, chemical industry, fertilizer, petrochemical, food, building materials, petroleum, mine, textile, gas station, pneumatic conveying, sewage treatment and so on.