Views: 4 Author: XIcheng Ep Ltd Publish Time: 2022-02-14 Origin: XIcheng Ep Ltd
There are many ways to process PP plastic ventilation ducts to form various products such as films, sheets, pipes and profiles. And it's easy to cut, glue and "weld". Plastic is easy to color and can be made into various bright colors; it can also be processed by printing, electroplating, printing and embossing, so that plastic has a rich decorative effect.
Compared with metal materials, polypropylene PP air ducts have higher corrosion resistance to acids, alkalis, salts, etc. They are especially suitable for chemical plants, chemical laboratories, large shopping malls, schools, etc. Polypropylene PP plastic also has excellent resistance to environmental water and low water absorption, which can be widely used in waterproof and moisture-proof projects.
PP plastic ventilation ducts are not resistant to high temperatures. They generally soften and deform when subjected to loads at high temperatures. The heat distortion temperature of ordinary thermoplastics is 60-120°C, and only a small number of them can be maintained at about 200°C for a long time. PVC plastic is easy to catch fire or burn slowly, and will produce a lot of toxic fumes when burning. If a fire occurs, it will cause great losses. Polypropylene PP plastic has strong chemical stability, non-toxic, harmless, and does not produce harmful gases when burned. PP plastic pipes and PP sheets with flame retardants have flame retardant properties and are widely used.
1. No corrosion: PP air duct can withstand high-concentration acid-base corrosion with pH value of 1-14 in a wide temperature range.
2. Anti-wear and no scaling: PP pipes and fittings have smooth inner walls, small flow resistance and no scaling.
3. Vibration and noise reduction: PP air duct has excellent sound insulation performance, which can significantly reduce vibration and noise caused by liquid flow.
4. Frost crack resistance: PP material has good elasticity, so that the cross section of the pipe and pipe fittings expands with the frost heave liquid without cracking.
5. Anti-condensation and small heat dissipation: PP air duct is a poor heat conductor, which can reduce condensation and heat loss.
6. Easy installation: PP air duct is light in weight, easy to install and operate, and can be welded.
7. Long service life: Under the specified conditions of use, the service life of the PP air duct system can reach 50 years.
8. Good wear resistance - when conveying mortar, the wear resistance of PP air duct is more than 4 times that of steel pipe.
9. Good hygienic performance - PP air duct only contains carbon and hydrogen, is non-toxic and tasteless, and has reliable hygienic performance.
10. Reliable connection performance: The strength of the thermally welded joint of the PP air pipe is higher than that of the pipe body, and the joint will not be broken due to soil movement or load.