Views:65 Author:China xicheng Publish Time: 2021-03-27 Origin:China xicheng
The air volume control valve is also called the air control valve. It is an indispensable central air conditioning terminal accessory in the ventilation, air conditioning and air purification engineering of industrial plants and civil buildings. It is generally used in air conditioning and ventilation system pipes to adjust the air volume of branch pipes. It can also be used For the mixed adjustment of fresh air and return air.
(1) The connecting pipe size of the split multi-leaf air volume regulating valve is the same as the rectangular air pipe size stipulated by the national ventilation duct standardization.
(2) The blades of the air volume regulating valve are split-opening and forward-opening, and are used as regulating valves in ventilation, air conditioning, and air purification systems.
(3) Tested and measured, the air-tightness of the air volume regulating valve is good, the relative air leakage is about 5%, and the regulating performance is good.
Scope of use
Air volume control valves are widely used in industrial, mining, and civil building HVAC systems, industrial waste gas purification systems, and are one of the key equipment to control ventilation modes in various environments.
Material and category
The common materials of the air volume control valve are PP material, stainless steel material, PP material, and galvanized steel plate. The most used in the industrial waste gas purification industry is the PP damper.
Common types of damper:
1. Split multi-leaf control valve
2.Butterfly valve (single leaf regulating valve)
3. Manual air valve
4. Electric air volume control valve
5. Airtight damper
The air volume control valve installation is carried out in accordance with the national building standard design "Air Valve Selection and Installation". described as follows:
1. For the damper products transported to the construction site, the installation unit should report to the supervisor for acceptance, and check the certificate, test report and installation instruction document according to the packing list, and verify the product model, specification, material, logo and Whether the control method meets the requirements of the design documents, it should be recorded and signed by all parties for confirmation.
2. Before installing the air valve in place, check whether its structure is firm and tight, and conduct a switch operation test to check whether it is flexible and reliable; the electric air valve shall be energized and tested one by one, and test records shall be made.
3. Before the air valve is in place, it must be checked whether its applicable scope, installation position, air flow direction and operating surface are correct.
4. The opening and closing direction and opening angle of the air valve should be accurately marked on the visible surface.
5. For air valves installed in high places, the manual operating device should be 1.5-1.8m away from the exposed or operating platform.
6. The effective distance between the operating surface of the air valve and the wall, ceiling and other equipment and pipes shall not be less than 200mm, and the air valve shall not be installed in the structural layer or hole. The slit width around the valve should be greater than 150mm.
7. Check whether the flange size reserved for the connecting air pipe, the matching drill diameter and hole distance, the flatness and parallelism of the flange surface, the material and thickness of the gasket, and the connection method of the non-metallic air pipe meet the requirements.
8. Check whether the position and method of the support and hanger meet the requirements of the specification or design documents. A single damper with a weight greater than 50kg should be provided with a separate support and hanger; electric damper should generally be equipped with a separate support and hanger; for soft non-metal air duct systems, a separate support and hanger should also be provided for the damper .
9. The air valve used in the clean ventilation system must be cleaned as required before installation, and the two ends must be sealed after reaching the corresponding clean standards, and the sealing plate can be removed after it is in place. The inner surface of the air valve of the scrubbing purification air conditioning system should be made of materials that do not drop fibers. The scrubbed air valve must not be stored in a room without walls, floors, doors and windows, and the temporary storage place must be kept clean.