Views: 7 Author: China Xicheng Publish Time: 2021-06-07 Origin: China Xicheng
The so-called waste gas treatment is to have soot waste gas treatment, dust waste gas treatment, organic waste gas treatment, waste gas malodor treatment, acid-base waste gas treatment.
What is exhaust gas treatment: exhaust gas treatment is also called exhaust gas purification and exhaust gas filtration. Exhaust gas treatment refers to the treatment of exhaust gas at industrial sites; pretreatment of particulate matter, flue gas, odor, and toxic and harmful gases emitted by factories and workshops to achieve national emissions standard. General waste gas treatment includes organic waste gas treatment, dust waste gas treatment, acid and alkali waste gas treatment, odor waste gas treatment and air sterilization and purification.
Exhaust gas treatment industry applications:
Exhaust gas treatment equipment is widely used in chemical plants, electronics plants, paint plants, automobile plants, paint plants, petrochemicals, furniture plants, food plants, rubber plants, plastic plants and other industries.
The main types of waste gas treated include organic waste gas such as benzene, toluene, xylene, ethyl acetate, acetone and methyl ketone, ethanol, acrylic acid, and formaldehyde, hydrogen sulfide, and sulfur dioxide.
Acid-base waste gas treatment such as ammonia and organic waste gas treatment.
The exhaust gas treatment methods mainly include activated carbon exhaust gas treatment adsorption method, chemical adsorption exhaust gas treatment method, catalytic combustion exhaust gas treatment method, thermal combustion exhaust gas treatment method, and plasma exhaust gas treatment method. When choosing a waste gas treatment method, a method with low cost, low energy consumption, and no secondary pollution should be selected according to the specific situation, in order to save energy consumption as much as possible, which is conducive to environmental protection.
Waste gas treatment equipment Organic waste gas treatment equipment Waste gas treatment method:
Combustible gas treatment:
(1) For the discharge of flammable gas, if the discharge is large, choose a place with few people, pay attention to the surrounding fire prevention, and be equipped with corresponding fire extinguishers, sand and water.
(2) When personnel discharge flammable gas from a steel cylinder, they should stand on the side of the air outlet to prevent the gas from spewing out and injuring personnel.
(3) When using the combustion method, a pressure reducing valve should be set to control the gas speed, so that the gas release speed is as slow as possible, so as to fully burn in the combustion device.
Treatment of toxic gases:
(1) When handling toxic gases, operators must wear gas masks, gloves, and other labor protection equipment that is not related to the job, and it is forbidden to enter the toxic gas processing area.
(2) If a small amount of toxic gas is directly discharged into the atmosphere, it must be discharged as far away as possible with the consent of the relevant department, and the concentration of the controlled export product shall be diluted below the allowable concentration.
(3) When dealing with toxic gases, the effectiveness of adsorbents and adsorbents must be ensured.
Combustion gas treatment:
(1) Powder, oil, grease and combustible substances sticking to the valve of the container or appliance must be cleaned from the bottom before it can be treated as a gas.
(2) It is strictly forbidden to place combustion-supporting gas and combustible gas in the same place nearby to prevent explosion accidents.
(3) There should be no ignition sources, non-combustible substances and explosive substances around the combustion gas treatment.
Inert gas treatment:
Inert gases are not dangerous, but at high concentrations, they reduce the surrounding oxygen content and cause suffocation.
(1) Discharge in an appropriate place outdoors.
(2) If the cylinder or instrument is indoors, an exhaust pipe can be added to make it open to the outdoors and exhaust slowly.