Views: 7 Author: Xicheng Ep Ltd Publish Time: 2021-09-28 Origin: Xicheng Ep Ltd
Treatment measures for industrial waste gas:
Industrial waste gas treatment refers to the pretreatment of waste gas generated in industrial sites such as factories and workshops before external discharge, so as to meet the national waste gas discharge standards.
The principles of industrial waste gas treatment include friendly activated carbon adsorption method, catalytic combustion method, catalytic oxidation method, acid-base neutralization method, plasma method and other principles. The exhaust gas treatment tower adopts a five-layer exhaust gas adsorption and filtration purification system, and the industrial exhaust gas treatment is well-designed, and the exhaust gas is purified and filtered layer by layer, and the effect is good.
Industrial waste gas refers to the general term for various pollutant-containing gases discharged into the air during the fuel combustion and production processes in the factory area.
These exhaust gases include: carbon dioxide, carbon disulfide, hydrogen sulfide, fluoride, nitrogen oxide, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, carbon monoxide, sulfuric acid (fog), lead mercury, beryllium, soot and productive dust, which are discharged into the atmosphere and pollute the air. These substances enter the human body through the respiratory tract in different ways, some of which directly cause harm, and some have an accumulation effect, which will cause more serious harm to human health. Different substances have different effects.
Exhaust gas treatment system structure:
The wet scrubber body structure is made of FRP, PP, its FRP (VINYLESTER or ISO-FR, ISO) glass fiber reinforced plastic steel, the fiber content is about 35%~45%, and the resin content is about 60%~65%. Salt corrosion will not be oxidized and corroded by other factors under long-term operating conditions.
The thickness of the main structure must be about 6mm or more according to each model and processing capacity, and it must be sufficiently reinforced to bear the load, monitoring window, sampling port and circulating liquid, chemical liquid injection port and drainage required for the structure and operation. Port coordination function settings, and provide the necessary operating platform.
The material of the circulating water tank is the same as that of the acid mist tower body, and its capacity is a circulating pump delivery capacity of more than 3 minutes. The circulating water tank is equipped with water level control devices, overflow, drainage, discharge and automatic water replenishment devices, etc.
The packing material of the packing layer (TELLERE PACKING) is made of corrosion-resistant materials such as PP, CPVC, PVC, etc. It has a porous shape that does not block or agglomerate. It has a large porosity, a large specific surface area, and a relatively high resistance to airflow and pressure loss. Small size, strong adsorption capacity, water remover (MISTELIMINATORS) is installed at the outlet, the removal efficiency is over 99%, and the material is the same as the material of the filling layer with better corrosion resistance.
What is the national emission standard for exhaust gas treatment
The national emission standard for waste gas treatment is ("Comprehensive Emission Standard of Air Pollutants"
Five factors of exhaust gas treatment:
1. It can effectively remove organic waste gas such as benzene, toluene, xylene, ethyl acetate, acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, ethanol, acrylic acid, formaldehyde, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia and other acid and alkali waste gas generated in the factory workshop.
2. It depends on how the industry authority recommends. The recommendation as a competent authority of the industry has a relatively high credibility.
3. It depends on the principle of waste gas treatment. Nowadays, more waste gas treatment methods include activated carbon adsorption method, high temperature catalytic combustion, condensation method, wet recovery method, biological method, etc.
4. It depends on successful cases. Most companies in the market have many success stories.
5. It depends on the brand. Look at the company’s reputation and effect matching degree, whether it has won the title of high gold content such as the excellent exhaust gas treatment company recommended by the environmental protection purification association at or above the provincial and ministerial level, and the high-tech environmental protection company for waste gas treatment by local governments.
Exhaust gas refers to the poisonous and harmful gas emitted by human beings in the process of production and life. Especially chemical plants, steel plants, pharmaceutical plants, coking plants and oil refineries, etc., the exhaust gas emitted by the odor is strong, which seriously pollutes the environment and affects human health.