The smell of the garbage station is produced by the decomposition of organic components in the garbage by bacteria. 75-80% of the domestic garbage is organic matter, mainly including peels, vegetable leaves, vegetable stems, leftovers, poultry, animal and fish skins , Hair, internal organs, fat, feces, leaves, waste paper, flowers and animals, etc. and a certain amount of moisture. In the process of natural digestion, aerobic and anaerobic fermentation will produce foul odor, especially when the weather is hot, the odor will become more serious due to the accelerated fermentation. The smell of domestic garbage includes ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, organic amine, organic sulfur, volatile fatty acid, etc.
During the accumulation process, due to poor ventilation and the action of microorganisms, a certain amount of ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, organic amines, methane, particulate matter (smoke), acid gases (CO, NOx, SO2, HCl, etc.), heavy metals (Hg, Cr, etc.) , Pb, etc.) and organic pollutants (the main factor is dioxins) are customarily collectively referred to as garbage odor.
Wet scrubber + UV photolysis purification equipment + Centrifugal fan
Brief description of recommended treatment process:
Garbage odor treatment considers operating costs and safety, and the process adopts "ventilation system (pipes, induced draft fans) + core purification system (spray tower + UV photolysis purification equipment)" as the core process to treat garbage odor
1. Low operating cost and reasonable price/performance ratio.
2. Almost all waste gas containing organic compounds, organic waste gas with large air volume and low concentration can be treated.
3. High purification efficiency, VOCs removal rate ≥95%, three chambers up to 99%
4. The maintenance workload is small, and the operation is safe and reliable.
5. Safe and reliable operation, high stability.
6. Simple operation and high degree of automation.