Views: 10 Author: China xicheng Publish Time: 2021-05-20 Origin: China xicheng
1. Strengthen safety management
(1) The project department should hold a special meeting on fire safety in industrial production workshops to review fire protection plans and safety measures, and assign fire protection responsibilities to units, departments and personnel.
(2) The safety supervisor and project engineer of the project department shall conduct special fire safety technical clarifications and safety education and training for all construction personnel, and require all employees to sign.
2. The construction area is fully enclosed and isolated
(1) The construction area must take strict fully enclosed isolation measures, set up one or more entrances and exits, hang eye-catching production workshops around the isolation protective wall, and prohibit fire within 10 meters! Eye-catching warning signs such as.
(2) Strictly implement the entry and exit system of the construction area, arrange special personnel on duty, entry and exit with certificates, and entry and exit of undocumented personnel are strictly prohibited. Anyone who enters the production workshop area is strictly forbidden to bring fire and smoke.
3. Equipped with fire-fighting water pipes and fire-extinguishing equipment
Lead out fire-fighting water pipes from the vicinity of the industrial production workshop, which are always on standby and equipped with fire-fighting trucks if possible. Sufficient fire extinguishing equipment and water must be installed in industrial production workshops and flues.
4. Use explosion-proof electrical appliances in the production workshop
The lighting in the industrial production workshop must use 24V explosion-proof lights, the power cord must use a new soft rubber cable, and the power control switch must be explosion-proof, and it should be installed outside the industrial production workshop or flue.
5. All openings in the industrial production workshop are blocked, and fire around is strictly prohibited
(1) Before the industrial production workshop, the manholes, nozzles, and flue gas inlets and outlets on the industrial production workshop must be blocked to prevent electric welding sparks and other fires from falling from the flue gas inlets and outlets, manholes, pipe joints, etc. Into the industrial production workshop. When there are processing operations in the industrial production workshop, hot fire is strictly prohibited within 10m of the industrial production workshop. Hot work is strictly prohibited near the flue gas outlet and entrance of the industrial production workshop. The entrance shall be tightly sealed with color steel plate or fireproof canvas.
(2) When hot fire is required within 10m of the industrial production workshop, the hot fire work ticket system must be strictly implemented, and fire extinguishers, fire hoses, and fire guards must be prepared in advance. The fire can be started after taking measures.
6. Ventilation in industrial production workshops
A ventilation fan with sufficient capacity should be installed in the industrial production workshop to ensure good ventilation in the industrial production workshop.
7. Reduce flammables in industrial production workshops
The rubber sheet and glue used for the lining operation should be taken as much as you need. Generally, it should be controlled at about 5 small buckets and should not be stacked.
8. Hold firefighting training and set up a voluntary fire brigade
Before production and processing, the project department organized a fire-fighting training and drill for all employees, focusing on the use of fire-fighting equipment and personnel escape drills. At the same time, a voluntary fire brigade was established.
Fire prevention measures after processing in industrial workshops
After the processing of the industrial production workshop is completed, the safety and fire prevention of the industrial production workshop cannot be careless, because the installation of equipment in the industrial production workshop and the installation of adjacent equipment around the industrial production workshop may cause fire. The burning of flammable equipment such as mist eliminators and spray coatings in industrial production workshops will result in heavy losses in the entire project construction. Therefore, fire prevention must be strictly done before the completion of the lining of the industrial production workshop until the 168-hour trial operation is handed over.