Views:8 Author:Xicheng Ep Ltd Publish Time: 2021-08-27 Origin:Xicheng Ep Ltd
If the installation quality of anti-corrosion fans is to be better, more attention must be paid to related matters when assembling, so as to better ensure the installation quality of fan equipment. So what are the precautions for assembly of this equipment?
1. The installation of the anti-corrosion fan unit should be directly placed on the foundation and leveled with pairs of inclined shim irons.
2. When assembling on-site, the cutting surface on the base should be properly protected, and there should be no rust or manipulation. When the base is placed on the foundation, a pair of inclined shim irons should be used for leveling.
3. The bearing seat and the base should be tightly connected, the longitudinal unleveled should not exceed 0.2/1000, use a level to measure on the main shaft, the horizontal unlevel bottom should not exceed 0.3/1000, use the level on the horizontal center of the bearing seat Measurement.
4. Before the bearing bush is shaving, the rotor axis line and the casing axis line should be calibrated. At the same time, adjust the gap between the impeller and the air inlet and the gap between the main shaft and the shaft hole on the rear side of the casing to make it in line with the equipment technology. Document regulations.
5. When the main shaft and the bearing bush are assembled, they should be inspected according to the equipment technical documents. The interference between the bearing cap and the bearing shell should be 0.03～0.04mm (measure the outer diameter of the bearing shell and the inner diameter of the bearing seat).
6. When assembling the anti-corrosion fan casing, the position of the casing should be aligned with the rotor axis line as the reference, and the axial and radial gaps between the impeller inlet and the casing inlet should be at a high speed to the level specified in the equipment technical file. Within the range, check whether the anchor bolts are tight at the same time. If the clearance value is not specified in the equipment technical document, the general axial clearance should be 1/100 of the outer diameter of the impeller, and the radial clearance should be evenly distributed. The value should be 1.5/1000～3/1000 of the outer diameter of the impeller (outer diameter). The smaller takes the larger value). When adjusting, try to make the gap smaller to improve the efficiency of the fan.
7. When the anti-corrosion fan is aligned, the different axial degrees of the fan shaft and the motor shaft: the radial positioning shift should not exceed 0.05 mm, and the tilt should not exceed 0.2/1000.
8. For the fan with rolling bearing assembly, the bearing holes on the two bearing frames have different axial degrees, which can be subject to the flexible rotation after the rotor is installed.
When the staff is assembling the anti-corrosion fan, they must follow the normal process and sequence. Otherwise, if there is an error in the installation, rework must be carried out. The assembly process must be careful and correct, and there is no error. This is the only way. It is safer when in use.