Views:17 Author:Xicheng Publish Time: 2021-07-12 Origin:Xicheng
Electroplating waste gas source
The main types of electroplating waste gas are hydrogen chloride, chromic acid mist, sulfuric acid mist, nitrogen oxide, hydrogen cyanide and fluoride. In addition, there are some dust-containing gas, organic waste gas, alkaline gas
(1) Pickling: hydrogen chloride, hydrogen fluoride and other gases and acid mist produced by phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, etc.;
(2) Chemical degreasing: alkali mist produced by sodium hydroxide, etc.;
(3) Electroplating: chromium-containing waste gas from chromium plating, cyanide-containing waste gas (a small amount) from cyanide-containing electroplating, and alkali mist from alkaline plating, etc.
Some electroplating waste gas is colorless and odorless, causing long-term chronic damage to the respiratory tract. After gradual accumulation, the content exceeds the limit, which can cause bronchitis, bronchial asthma, lung cancer, liver cancer and other diseases.
The hydrogen chloride and acid-base mist discharged from the plating process can cause irritation to the eyes and skin of the human body, and symptoms such as pink eye and dermatitis can occur. These electroplating waste gas not only affects the working environment of the workshop and human health
Will pollute the surrounding environment. Therefore, comprehensive treatment of electroplating waste gas is required.
With the rapid development of chemical, machinery, electronics, metallurgy, electroplating, pharmaceutical, biological and other industries, the harmful substances and gases produced in the production of these industries have attracted public attention. Timely treatment
The treatment and purification of these harmful substances and organic waste gas has become the primary task of environmental protection workers.
Electroplating waste gas treatment process and method:
Exhaust gas source → high-efficiency wet scrubber (absorbs dust and particulate matter to provide an excellent operating environment for subsequent photocatalysis. Acid mist exhaust gas is collected by the suction hood and suction pipe and blown into the wet scrubber through the induced draft fan and flows from bottom to top, Through the contact reaction of the absorption liquid of the first-stage spray, the exhaust gas after the incomplete absorption continues to flow upward to the absorption liquid of the third-stage spray to continue the contact reaction. The gas-liquid two-phase contact is fully contacted,) → Dry filter (filtered water washing spray Excess water in the shower to ensure the normal operation of the photocatalytic equipment) → photocatalytic oxidation treatment equipment (destroy the molecular structure of the exhaust gas and convert it into non-polluting substances) → high-pressure centrifugal fan (draw the wind out of the workshop under the action of high-pressure suction) → chimney High-altitude emission standards.
Design principles and specifications for electroplating waste gas treatment
1. Design an economical and reasonable collection pipeline according to the customer's production site, and calculate the wind speed of the pipeline to achieve the best plan for waste gas collection.
2. It is necessary to comprehensively consider the pollutants generated during the construction and operation of the project to avoid secondary pollution.
If the noise of the fan equipment is too loud, consider installing a secondary silencer and shock absorption
Whether the installation location of the main body has an impact on surrounding buildings, such as the main equipment is high, need to consider the impact of typhoon and equipment reinforcement
3. Land occupation and construction difficulty
4. Strictly implement the current national and local regulations, regulations and standards for fire prevention, safety, health, and environmental protection.
5. Strictly implement relevant national design codes and standards, and attach importance to fire protection and safety work.
6. In accordance with the requirements of national and local environmental protection laws, regulations and industrial policies, industrial pollution should be treated, and the social, environmental and economic benefits of the construction project should be brought into full play.
Electroplating waste gas treatment engineering services:
Pre-sales design: optimize the demand plan, allowing customers to realize a reasonable one-time investment
In-sale control: China Xicheng Environmental Protection provides non-standard size custom processing, 24*7 hours production and processing
After-sales service: equipped with a 24-hour telephone, providing emergency repair services, and providing product manuals and operating instructions with the goods, and providing on-site technical guidance training.