Views:5 Author:China xicheng Publish Time: 2021-04-24 Origin:China xicheng
Reduce waste gas pollutant production and emissions
1. Exhaust gas collection should follow the principle of "collection should be collected and collected by quality." The exhaust gas collection system should be comprehensively designed according to factors such as gas nature, flow, concentration, production volume, wind speed, etc., to ensure the exhaust gas collection effect.
2. It is preferred to have its gas gathering system and advanced waste gas treatment process equipment. The polluted gas collected by the gas collecting hood shall be transported to the purification device through pipelines for treatment and discharge after reaching the standard. The exhaust gas collection rate reduces the unorganized emission of exhaust gas. In the case of not affecting production, the air collecting hood collects and places nearby pollution sources.
3. The process and equipment that produce waste gas, airtight, negative pressure, and other operational measures should be taken. The storage of solid waste (including hazardous waste) containing volatile materials (acid, alkali, organic matter, etc.) or peculiar smell, the closed design required for the temporary storage site, and the exhaust gas after the treatment measures such as collection and purification reach the standard for discharge. Wastewater collection and treatment units (such as anaerobic tanks, exposed gas tanks, sludge tanks, etc.) should collect the waste gas in a sealed manner and take adequate measures to treat and discharge.
Waste gas pollutant treatment measures
1. Selection of waste gas technology: The construction unit selects advanced, mature, and reliable waste gas treatment technology according to the amount, nature, composition, temperature, pressure, etc., of waste gas and pollutants. Improve the degree of automation of waste gas treatment. To be timely, reliable, and controllable. Minimize the generation of waste gas secondary organisms, reduce secondary pollution, and treatment.
2. Particulate matter: According to the amount of waste gas, concentration, etc., select cloth bag, electrostatic dust removal, or a combination process with cloth bag dust removal as the core.
3. Organic waste gas treatment: For high-concentration organic waste gas, condensation (cryogenic) recovery technology, pressure swing adsorption recovery technology, etc. can be used to recycle the organic compounds in the waste gas and then combine with other treatment technologies to achieve discharge standards. For low-concentration organic waste gas, absorption technology should be used when there is recovery value; when there is no recovery value, adsorption concentration combustion technology should be used, and regenerative healing. For chemical, petrochemical, and other enterprises that continuously generate combustible organic waste gas, they should be recycled or incinerated. Method of treatment, the gradual production of combustible organic waste gas is treated by incineration, adsorption, or combined processes.
4. Malodorous gas: Microbial purification technology, low-temperature plasma technology, adsorption or absorption technology, thermal combustion technology, etc., can be used to achieve the emission after purification without affecting the surrounding sensitive protection targets.
5. Acid mist: the acid mist tower neutralizes the absorption tower and discharges outside after reaching the standard.
6. After treatment, the exhaust gas is discharged outside through the exhaust cylinder that meets the height
Organized exhaust gas countermeasures
1. Strengthen the monitoring and control of enterprise waste gas emissions;
2. According to the specific situation of this enterprise, if the type of waste gas is complicated, it needs to be collected and treated according to quality. For example, inorganic waste gas is absorbed by water, acid, alkali, and other solutions, and organic gas is absorbed by condensation, adsorption, and solvent absorption;
3. Choose an effective and economical treatment process to recycle the substances in the exhaust gas, such as using activated carbon, carbon fiber adsorption can recycle useful substances, use solvent absorption to realize waste recycling and use adsorption catalytic combustion technology. In-situ regeneration can be achieved, and incineration and new molecular cracking technology can be used for the harmless treatment of materials that cannot be reused.
4. Unorganized exhaust gas countermeasures
1. Increase collection facilities and turn unorganized emissions into organized emissions;
2. Strengthen management, conduct regular inspection and maintenance of equipment (pipelines, valves, pumps, etc.) to ensure the tightness of equipment and prevent fugitive emissions caused by leaks;
3. Analyze the rationality of the existing process, and modify the function and facilities to reduce the generation of waste gas;
4. For the whole process: loading, unloading, production process, and wastewater treatment equipment, etc. to carry out classified collection, separate quality treatment, select reasonable collection technology and treatment process, strengthen the influential group, effective and economical treatment process, and change Unorganized emissions are transformed into organized compliance emissions.