Views: 11 Author: Xicheng Ep Ltd Publish Time: 2022-01-03 Origin: Xicheng Ep Ltd
Classification of laboratory polypropylene PP ducts
Polypropylene PP ducts can be classified in many ways. According to the size, it can be divided into round and rectangular; classified by purpose, it is used for air-conditioning ventilation ducts, environmental protection system suction and exhaust ducts, purification system exhaust ducts and industrial ventilation and supply ducts. Classified by process, coiled PP duct and one-time forming PP duct. The above is the division of details.
Advantages of laboratory PP air duct
It is a device developed for air circulation, which can reduce harmful gases in the air. The production requirements of laboratory ventilation PP ducts are very strict, and every process of laboratory ventilation ducts is strictly controlled. There are strict proofs. When the finished product is produced, the entry into the factory is carried out in strict accordance with the national regulations. Laboratory ventilation PP ducts have good overall structural performance, high sealing performance and physical properties of acid and alkali resistance. Therefore, some factories use laboratory ventilation PP ducts as acid and alkali transport channels.
1. No corrosion: It can withstand the corrosion of high concentration of acid and alkali in a wide temperature range, and the pH range is 1~14.
2. Wear-resistant and non-scaling: The inner wall of the PP duct and its accessories is flat and smooth, with low resistance flow and no scaling.
3. Reduce vibration and noise: It has excellent sound insulation performance and can significantly reduce vibration and noise caused by liquid flow.
4. Anti-freeze cracking: The material has excellent elasticity, so that the cross-section of pipes and fittings can expand with the freezing liquid without bursting.
5. Anti-condensation, low heat loss: Its material is a poor heat conductor, which can reduce condensation and heat loss.
6. Simple installation: PP air duct is light in weight, easy to install and operate, and can be welded.
7. Long service life: Under the specified conditions of use, the service life of the pipeline system is 50 years.
Basic understanding of laboratory PP air duct
The colors of polypropylene ducts are generally white and gray, and there are other colors besides customization. Its diameter is between 75 ~ 1600 mm, and buyers can buy it according to their needs. If its diameter does not exceed 800 mm, it can be molded at one time, which is very convenient. The laboratory ventilation PP duct is made of polypropylene, which has higher performance than polyethylene, and higher heat resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance and high pressure resistance than polyethylene. Laboratory ventilation PP duct is a new type of resin material after nylon, with excellent comprehensive performance.
In our lives, most of the laboratory ventilation PP ducts are used to transport air. They are the exchange ducts between indoor and outdoor. It is not easy to be aging and corroded, and the quality has a high guarantee. The key is easy installation and connection, and the overall appearance is beautiful.