Views:5 Author:China Xicheng Publish Time: 2021-05-24 Origin:China Xicheng
Special properties of PP board
PP sheet has the characteristics of light weight, uniform thickness, smooth and flat surface, good heat resistance, high mechanical strength, excellent chemical stability and electrical insulation, and non-toxicity. PP board is widely used in the fields of chemical containers, machinery, electronics, electrical appliances, food packaging, medicine, decoration and water treatment. The practical temperature of PP board can reach 100 degrees.
Acid and alkali resistant equipment, electroplating equipment, solar photovoltaic equipment, environmental protection equipment, waste water, waste gas discharge equipment, washing towers, clean rooms, semiconductor plants and related industrial equipment, is also the first choice for manufacturing plastic water tanks, including PP thick sheet It is widely used in punching board, punching mattress board, etc.
1. Advertising display board;
2. Recycling boxes, including reusable recycling boxes, vegetable and fruit packaging boxes, clothes storage boxes, and stationery boxes in various industries;
3. Industrial boards, including wire and cable outer packaging protection, glass, steel plate, various items outer packaging protection, pads, racks, partitions, bottom plates, etc.;
4. Protect the board, the era of using cardboard and three plywood to protect the construction of building materials is gone. With the progress of the times and the improvement of taste, ensure the integrity of the decoration design before the completion of the construction, and proper protection should be given to maintain the operation. Economy, safety and convenience, and protection for building elevators and floors before acceptance.
5. Electronic industry protection. Conductive packaging products are mainly used in the packaging of electronic components such as IC wafers, IC packaging, testing, TFT-LCD, optoelectronics, etc. The purpose is to prevent other charged objects from contacting them, causing spark damage to the parts due to charge friction. In addition, there are conductive and antistatic plastic plates, turnover boxes and so on.
In addition to the above products, PP board can also be used for packaging of washing machines, refrigerator insulation, frozen food, medicines, sugar and wine, etc. The hollow board production line can also be used to produce PE hollow boards to supply insulation room partitions for urban construction and rural areas.