Views: 23 Author: Leander Publish Time: 2020-08-22 Origin: China Xicheng
It is a non-linear dimensionless index that quantitatively describes air quality. The larger the value, the higher the level and category, and the darker the characterizing color, it indicates that the more serious the air pollution situation, the greater the harm to human health. It is suitable for expressing the short-term air quality status and change trend of the city. The pollutants participating in the evaluation are SO2, NO2, PM10, PM2.5, O3, CO, etc. The release frequency is once an hour.
As shown below, this is a real-time screenshot of the World Environmental Index:
With the rapid development of the world economy, mankind has realized the importance of environmental protection.
With the signing of the international convention on environmental protection of mankind and the deployment and implementation of national strategies.
Various countries have begun to vigorously develop the environmental protection industry
Environmental protection methods and methods include engineering technology, administrative management, legal, economic, publicity and education, etc.
(1) Prevention and control of environmental pollution caused by production and living activities, including the prevention and control of the "three wastes" (waste water, waste gas, and waste residue) discharged from industrial production
(2) Prevent environmental damage caused by construction and development activities
(3) Protecting the natural environment with special value, including effective protection of rare species and their living environment, special historical relics of natural development, geological phenomena, and landforms.
Environmental protection is a process of accumulating little and making more.
I personally summarized a point of view that action is the biggest output for protection.
Our company has been committed to the environmental protection industry for 15 years, and we will always pursue and strive to be at the forefront of the environmental protection service industry.
1. This is the most classic and well-known product we brought to you this time-Activated carbon tower
Activated carbon adsorption tower is a dry waste gas treatment equipment, which consists of a box and an adsorption unit packed in the box. It is suitable for working environments with low concentration and high air volume or high concentration intermittent exhaust gas discharge.
2. According to the number of adsorption units and air volume, it is divided into a variety of specifications. The activated carbon adsorption box selects different fillers to treat a variety of different exhaust gases, mainly including three categories:
Acid exhaust gas and acid mist SO2, NO2, PM10, PM2.5, O3, CO, etc.
Alkaline waste gas
3. Organic waste gas and odor (benzene, phenol, alcohol, ether, tincture)
3. When there is more dust and particulate matter, the activated carbon adsorption device can be used together with the water curtain machine, the water spray tower and the UV plasma to achieve the exhaust gas purification standard.
It is suitable for working environment with low concentration and large air volume or high concentration of intermittent exhaust gas. Including: electronic component production, battery (battery) production, pickling workshop, laboratory exhaust, metallurgy, chemical plant, pharmaceutical production plant, painting workshop, food and brewing, furniture production and other industries waste gas purification, which is most suitable for Paint spray exhaust gas treatment and purification. The removal rate can be as high as 90% or more.
The dust-containing gas is powered by the fan, and enters the tower body under positive or negative pressure. Because of the unbalanced and unsaturated molecular gravity or chemical strength on the solid surface of activated carbon, when the solid surface is in contact with the gas, it can attract The gas molecules are concentrated and kept on the solid surface, and the pollutants are absorbed. After the exhaust gas passes through the filter, it enters the dust exhaust system of the equipment, and the purified gas is discharged up to the standard.
Process (main technology) characteristics:
Compact and integrated structure, easy to install, operate and maintain;
High filtration rate, large processing capacity, stable operation effect, and less equipment occupation;
The filter material has large capacity for interception, high porosity, friction resistance, and moderate specific gravity
PPS material has the characteristics of low density, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, light weight, easy to move, impact resistance, non-toxic, odorless, flame retardant, etc.
After the activated carbon has been used for a period of time, it adsorbs a large amount of adsorbate, gradually becomes saturated, loses the working ability, and will penetrate the filter layer in severe cases. Therefore, the activated carbon should be regenerated or replaced.