There are two main mechanisms for the formation of acid mist:
1. The surface of the acid liquid evaporates, and the acid molecules enter the air and condense with the moisture in the air to form mist droplets;
2. There is a chemical reaction in the acid solution, forming bubbles that rise to the liquid surface and then burst, bringing out the droplets.
Along with the acid mist emission process, there will inevitably be the emission of molecular acid gaseous pollutants such as SO2 and NOX, so the emission process and emission composition are more complicated.
Waste gas treatment processIndustry characteristics
The common gases that can form acid mist are as follows:
(1) Hydrogen halide (HX) is a colorless gas with a pungent odor. It is easily soluble in water. The aqueous solution is acid (hydrohalic acid), which is volatile and easy to form acid mist.
(2) The combination of sulfur dioxide and water vapor can easily form acid mist.
(3) SO3 is easily absorbed by water. If it is high temperature, it will easily form acid mist with water vapor.
Gas collection + acid mist scrubber (first and second wet scrubber system) + centrifugal fan
Brief description of recommended treatment process:
After the acid-base waste gas is led out by the air pipe, it enters the waste gas scrubbing tower for purification treatment. A certain packing is added to the gas scrubbing tower, so that the exhaust gas and the scrubbing liquid can be fully contacted. The scrubbing liquid flowing down from the tower is then lifted to the top of the tower by a water pump, and is continuously recycled. When the circulating scrubbing liquid reaches a certain concentration, it is discharged to the sewage Processing station.
Waste gas treatment process:
The acid mist exhaust gas from the pickling pool of the production workshop is collected by the wind hood, and then enters the acid mist treatment tower through the pipeline. Alkali), to neutralize the acid mist in the exhaust gas. The upper nozzle of the acid mist treatment tower sprays the absorption liquid to be evenly distributed on the packing. The exhaust gas and the absorption liquid are in full contact on the surface of the packing. Due to the packing’s high mechanical strength, corrosion resistance, With the characteristics of high porosity and large surface, the exhaust gas and the absorption liquid have more contact area and reaction time on the surface of the filler. The purified gas will be saturated with moisture and will be directly discharged into the atmosphere after the demister at the top of the tower removes the moisture. The working principle of the acid mist treatment tower is to separate the pollutants in the gas and convert them into harmless substances to achieve the purpose of purifying the gas.