Views: 13 Author: XICHENG EP LTD Publish Time: 2021-07-01 Origin: XICHENG EP LTD
Fans are mainly used for ventilation in metallurgy, petrochemical, electric power, urban rail transit, textile, shipbuilding and other national economic fields and various places. As competition in the wind turbine manufacturing industry continues to intensify, mergers and acquisitions and capital operations among large wind turbine manufacturers are becoming more frequent. Excellent domestic wind turbine manufacturers are paying more and more attention to the research of the industry market, especially the industrial development environment and product buyers. In-depth study.
General ventilation fans (generally small and medium-sized centrifugal and axial fans) are the most widely used. What are the differences between common centrifugal fans and axial fans?
1. The exhaust direction is different: the exhaust direction of the PP axial flow fan is straight along the axis, the air inlet and exhaust port of the fan are on a parallel axis, and the exhaust direction of the PP centrifugal fan is perpendicular to the axis. In the direction of the air inlet, it can achieve 360-degree exhaust in the specified direction.
2. The degree of difficulty of installation is different: the installation of PP axial flow fan is relatively simple, usually directly installed on the wall or connected to the air duct. The installation of PP centrifugal fans is more complicated.
3. The difference between air volume and air pressure: the air volume and pressure of the PP axial flow fan are relatively small, and there is basically no air pressure, while the air volume and pressure of the PP centrifugal fan are relatively large. If the pipes are relatively far away and the pipe resistance is large, centrifugal fans must be used.
4. The appearance and shape are different: PP axial flow fan is basically cylindrical in appearance, and centrifugal fan is snail-shaped.
5. The motor connection of the fan is different: the motor connection of the PP axial flow fan is generally in the body of the fan, and the motor of the PP centrifugal fan is connected by the shaft, which is usually externally located outside the fan suction tube.
The main purpose of PP axial fan and PP centrifugal fan
PP axial fan and PP centrifugal fan are two different products in the fan category, and their main functions are also equipment for ventilating the air in the environment.
1. The PP axial flow fan has a very wide range of uses, that is, the airflow in the same direction as the axis of the blade, such as electric fans, air conditioners outside the fan is an axial flow fan. It is called "axial flow" because the gas flows parallel to the fan axis. Axial fans are usually used in occasions with higher flow requirements and lower pressure requirements. The axial fan fixes the position and moves the air. The axial flow fan is mainly composed of the fan impeller and the casing. The structure is simple but the data requirements are very high.
2. The PP centrifugal fan is a machine that relies on the input mechanical energy to increase the gas pressure and discharge the gas. It is a driven fluid machine. Centrifugal fans are widely used in ventilation, dust exhaust and cooling of factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships and buildings; ventilation and induced air of boilers and industrial furnaces; cooling and cooling in air conditioning equipment and household appliances Ventilation; drying and selective delivery of grains; air source of wind tunnel and inflation and propulsion of hovercraft, etc.
With the continuous development of science and technology, people have higher and higher requirements for the use of centrifugal fans. As far as the current development trend of foreign centrifugal fan technology is concerned, the capacity of centrifugal fans will continue to increase, high efficiency, high-speed miniaturization, and low The direction of noise development. The capacity of large centrifugal fans continues to increase. With the large scale of various industrial installations, the required capacity of various types of centrifugal fans is also increasing. Large-scale centrifugal fans will increase in the market in the next few years.
XICHENG EP LTD Protection has been committed to the development of the environmental protection industry and made its own efforts, constantly researching and developing new environmental protection equipment, and developing new environmental protection fields. Our waste gas treatment equipment has solved the waste gas emission problem for most of the manufacturing enterprises in China, and the products are exported to the United States, Italy, Turkey, Canada, Japan... many countries.